Losing Hold Of Everything (Cas X SelfHarmingReader)

No communication makes you feel so alone, now it's too late it's taking over me. I put it all away it's taking over me. I don't know how I can go on. Throwing out the questions waiting for the right reply. When he doesn't even notice you. Answering all the pieces when he knows you feel different. He doesn't notice as I sit in the corner of the room with my head low or when I'm sitting in the back seat of the impala holding my arm. Knowing some day they would find out. He would find out.

The brothers have helped me down the path, saving me countless times from monsters. The only thing they couldn't save me from is myself. Every smile I gave them was forced. My family was dead, I watched my mother die. My father was killed-torn to shreds right before my eyes. And my sister sold her soul to save me. Why did she do it? My life isn't any better no that she's gone.

I sat my arms on my knees bringing them to my chest. A single tear ran down my cheek. Sam and Dean both ran out to grab something to eat. I was alone. Carefully, I ran my finger down the scars on my arm. Flinching ever so slightly at the small pain that trickled from the wound.

Suddenly, the fluttering of wings filled the room, I quickly covered my arm. Whimpering as the wounds were reopened. Cas's ocean blue eyes scanned the room; he walked over to me with an intense look. "Where are they?" He grilled, "Where are they, (Y/N)?" I lowered my head into my knees holding back tears. "(Y/N)?" I felt Cas's arm on my shoulder he peeled me away from the wall embracing me in a hug. I pulled away lying my arms on my lap.

"I don't know..." I was crying silently, the angel wasn't paying attention to me. My eyes traveled to his hand that softly traveled over the scars.

"What is this?" Castiel, blue eyes looked up at me worried.

"I did it......I'm sorry....." The look in his eyes were sadden. Why would someone like me do this? He pressed his palm on the wound, when he pulled away they were all but a small mark. Barely visible.

"Why would you hurt yourself?" His tone was soft, I leaned my head against his shoulder. "(Y/N)?"

"B-B-Because I l-l-love you......" I wiped my face on my arm. He brushed a strand of (h/c) hair from my face.

(It was a quick request, anyone have anymore? I need more since I have no life. Maybe I'll write my own *insert evil laugh* Anyways I hope you enjoy! Thanks for the 100 votes!!)