His first Impression On You: (Winchester Brothers)

Sam; The very first time you met, you were on a hunt. Alone. That's how you liked it. In your hands was a rusty sword type thing, you heard something coming around the corner and swung. "Ow!!! What the hell?" Someone exclaimed, you raised an eyebrow-obviously confused to see a taller male with long hair standing before you. In his left hand he had an EMF reader, in the other an iron bar. So he was a hunter also.

"I'm sorry!" You apologized, sheathing your weapon. Or what was left of it. He shook his head, one eye opened and the other closed.

"You're a hunter?" He asks.

"Yup," You smile, "Since I turned 14. I'm (Y/N)."

"Sam Winchester." He shook your hand, smiling.

Dean; Just like any other day you could see spirits moving around you. Some were sad, others were happy. Or somewhat happy. Like today there was that specific spirit named Alfred that followed you around. He was an old friend of yours until he was killed by his father. You walked down the street, turning down into an alley. Water dripping from the buildings. A long shadowy figure danced across the wall beside you, an arm wrapped around your waist yanking you backwards. A hand covered your mouth keeping you from screaming. But you weren't going to anyways.

"You'll make a nice one," a male hissed in your ear. You yelped as soon as what felt like razors digging into your neck. Kicking at him, digging your nails into his arm and biting had no effect. Suddenly, the pain stopped, his arm fell limp, beside you his head was lying on the ground.

"Hey, you okay?" A male with emerald green eyes asked, in his hands he held a machete.

"I-I'm fine, thanks." You glanced at the decapitated male, "Vampire?" You've heard of them but never really seen any.

"Yeah, son of a bitches like to sneak up and snatch unsuspecting people off the streets." He told you, "I'm Dean Winchester." You threw him a smirk.

"Well Dean, I'm (Y/N)."