Rain (DeanxBoredReader)

Rain pattered against the glass window, racing each other down to the bottom. My eyes watched them; a bored expression upon my face. Sam ran out to question a lady about some murder that happened four days ago. The motel the two Winchester's rent was ugly, the walls were an ugly light yellow that made me want to barf. There were only two beds but there was a couch. Which I chose to kick one of the boys out onto the couch. Most likely Dean because I would feel bad if I did it to Sam.

Dean and I haven't been getting along lately. We've been snapping at each other's necks like dogs do in a fight. Every hunt we've went on in the past week we both been messing up. Big time, two days ago he slipped up and I was kidnapped by a crazed vamp. Like that wasn't scary. But even now he won't talk to me. Not even a peep. I sighed throwing myself back into the bed comforters, "Deeeaannnnn...." I croaked, "Deaaannn...." I began playing with his shirt, his emerald green eyes left the gun he was putting together. Raising a curious eyebrow he lifted the weapon. "I'm borrrreeeddd....." I emphasized the d.

"Not my problem." He answered then continued rebuilding his handgun. Dropping my arms to the mattress-I sat up wrapping my arms around him.

"Come onnnn, it is too. Let's walk down to the gas station. Something for Pete sake!!!" He sat the gun on Sam's bed turning completely around to me.

"Fine," He whispered huskily, "I have one answer to that." Roughly he pressed his lips against mine. Tracing my bottom lip with his tongue. I bit at his lip as he pulled away whimpering sadly. Dean's eyebrow perked up he winked at the door way.

Sam stood at the door, holding a fast food bag in his left hand and the keys to the impala in his right. His long brown hair dripping with water. "I leave for twenty minutes and come ack to find you guys sucking faces.." He threw the keys on the bed walking past Dean and I.

Both Dean and I exchanged looks shrugging.

(A/N: Came up with this one because it's raining and I love rain!! Well this one isn't that well written I might rewrite it later. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Please vote/comment. Appreciate it a lot! Thank you once again!)