Between You and I (Deanx Reader)

I brushed a (h/c) strand of hair behind my ear sighing, Dean wrapped an arm around her waist resting his head in the crook of her neck. Leaving a trail of kisses down to her collar bone. I giggled turning around to face the Winchester; a goofy smile plastered on his face. His hands brushed down my hourglass shaped figure; cupping ahold of my ass. I jumped wrapping my arms around his neck. Dean chuckled falling back on the impala’s hood. His emerald green eyes locked with my (e/c) ones. For two years I hadn’t seen a certain Winchester. Then one day he just pops by in his jet black Impala like nothing happened. He told me he was busy trying to find a way to get Sam out of the pit. Though I could tell deep down he was hurting; hurting that he slipped up and I was kidnapped by a pack of demons. More specifically Lucifer’s demons, because Sam wouldn’t say yes. He didn’t hurt me at all; he was actually kind of nice to talk to.

It’s not every day you can say you had a polite conversation with Satan. People would think you’re crazy. I wouldn’t argue if someone claimed I was insane, I was a phoenix. Dean’s firm hand played with my hair for a little, his eyes staring up at the stars. He missed Sam. I missed Sam. The Winchester smirked rolling over- pinning me to the hood of his car. Lust and Hunger shined in his green eyes. “Dean…” I groaned yanking at my wrists, his grip tightened. I stared back into his eyes challenging him. His soft lips seized mine; I ran my hand through his short brown hair pressing my forehead against his. As he pulled away I bit at his bottom lip.

“You’re not going anywhere, (Y/N).” Dean growled huskily, biting at my neck. A moan escaped my lips. His hands moved to grip my hips.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But here you go! :D What do you think? Might start writing Smut. Not sure yet. But thanks for reading! Please vote/comment!)