Hotels, Demons and Winchesters(Crowley x Shy Reader)

Collage wasn't as educational as I thought it was going to be. Mostly because they refused to accept me. Now I work at a hotel, late nights. Owning a crappy blue pick-up and a few old tapes. Metallica, Kansas, AC/DC. My boss didn't allow loud music or anything loud at all. Anyone who jammed loud tunes were told to tune it down or get the hell out.

Pretty harsh when they're the ones paying for a room here. Didn't matter to him. I had a small white headphone shoved in my left ear while I flipped through recent payments on my truck. Ugh it was a piece of crap. Last week I hit a twelve point buck. Horrible. My tunes were over-powered by much louder music.

AC/DC, I immediately thought. Head snapping up, but shyly lowered it again. Why did I have to be so shy?

"Just shut up, okay?" Disruption filled the room as soon as three males walked in. The one who spoke had emerald green eyes and wore a dark jacket-a smug smile fell upon his lips once he caught sight of me.

"Don't worry, Squirrel. Moose is here to keep an eye on me." Another male spoke up, he had an accent. I loved accents!! I hid myself in my (h/c) hair, trying to catch a glimpse of him. It was no use he was standing behind a taller male. The emerald eyed man turned around, mumbling a quick 'as if you could' comment then walked up to the counter.

"I'd like a room," He requested, glancing back at his two friends, "One that has two beds and a large closet." With an eyebrow raised I opened the desk drawer, looking for key 221B.

"You don't have to be so shy, Darling." Accent boy pipped in, the one he called Moose sighed.

"I-I'm sorry.....my name's (Y/N)...." I stuttered, he smiled devilishly.

"Name's Crowley, Love."

"Crowley," I tapped my chin, "That has a nice ring to it."

"This is like the start of a bad porno..." The green eyed male mumbled, leaning against the counter.

"Dean!!!" Moose exclaimed.

"What? I'm only speaking the truth." Dean smirked, throwing a playful grin in my direction.

"No, you're confusing reality with porn again." Crowley stared at me with his dark eyes, that seem to have no end. He placed his hand over top of mine.

"Later, Darling." He winked, Dean grabbed the man by his wrist. Only then did I realize he was in handcuffs.

I did have a strange taste in guys.....