Finding Out You're An Angel (Sam, Dean, Human Cas)

Dean: He just got back from a hunt, being seriously injured by the skinwalker. You said you could patch up his wounds but he refused. When he wasn't paying attention, or so you thought, you healed him. At first he thought he was imagining things. But he asked You what was really going on. You confessed-everything. That you were the one that watched over Sam when he wasn't hunting. When he was with Jess. He pulled you close smiling devilishly, saying he'd never want anyone else.

Sam: You two have been hanging out all day. Running from store to store-ignoring Dean's phone calls. While in waiting outside of a barn for horseback ridding, the people behind you attacked Sam. Then attacked you. With one glance you already knew they were demons. "Angel." One hissed yanking Sam's head back. You quickly disposed of them, then walked off without Sam. A couple hours later at the motel Sam confronted you, you told him you were actually an angel. That you were supposed to keep him safe.

Castiel (Human): You two met after he saved you from a vampire. That's when it all started. You already knew he was the infamous Castiel. He helped you as much as he could, did whatever you asked him to. One day you invited Sam over. The Young Winchester and you had become close friends. You had to tell them the truth. After confessing Cas walked out of the room in confusion. Moments later after Sam tailed after him he came back in embracing you in a tight hug.