Orange Juice Criminal [Dean x Homeless!Reader]

Mom left when I was just nine years old and dad never really paid any attention to me. He just came home from work and went right to his room. Passing by the clean kitchen, I always made dinner for him but rarely I ever see him eat it. It made me feel a bit unwanted around here. When he passed away when I turned twelve I ran away from child's services. Who tried so hard to stop me from getting out of state. After hitchhiking to Michigan I found a small spot under a bridge to stay. Sitting there spending my days watching the world continue on without me. I was almost arrested a few times for stealing, just a small loaf of bread.

I headed down the isle of the nearest grocery store, stuffing things into my basket I would need. No I didn't have any money. But I could run pretty fast. I grabbed a small bottle of orange juice and turned heading towards the check outs, then bolted out the door just as someone yelled for me. I smacked right into a figure standing in the parking lot. Two figures. I scrambled up holding the grocery basket in my arms, "Stealing? Huh? You know that's against the law, right?" There stood a man in a sharp dressed suit, his hair sticking up. He looked like a professional hitman. I was half expecting him to grab me and say he was an undercover police officer, but that didn't happen. "Hop in." He pat the car behind him--a 1967 Chevy Impala. Great condition. I nodded and scurried around to the passenger side, climbing in and shutting the door, locking it immediately.
The man climbed in after buckling up and starting up the car, "So..what made you want to steal all of that? You do realize if I was a cop you would so be in handcuffs right now, and not the kinky kind."

I looked up at him, "I'm hungry. I haven't eaten in days, ran away from home."

"Oh yea? How's that working for you? I'm Dean by the way. What's your name?"

"(Y/N). I didn't have a choice. My mom left my dad when I was younger. And my dad just died from an overdose. I didn't want to go into an adoption center or whatever you call it." I rolled my eyes looking out the window as he drove, seeing he passed several gas stations. Then pulled into one only to go through the drive through, which he bought beer.

"Tell you what, I'll buy you a nice meal and you can stay at that motel here in town for a few days. My brother and I are gonna be here for about a week or so. We'll be around to make sure nothing happens, keep tabs on you." He flashed a smile, putting the beer in the back seat and drove off. "Besides criminals need to stick together, right?"

"You don't look like a criminal."

"Honey half the world doesn't seem like they would be a criminal and look where we are now. I have fraud credit cards and breaking and entering charges out the wazoo." Dean sat back as he drove snorting a little. "Get comfortable it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

I looked back out the window as it began to rain, hands folded up in my lap. For once I was smiling. I was happy. Felt like I belonged here. I knew one thing...this winchester fellow seemed like a nice guy. He wanted to help me. Someone wanted to help me. I brushed my hair back. "Thank you. For saving me back there. Means a lot."

"Nah. No problem. Would've done it again if I had to. Doesn't mean you should do it again. Besides, I think I have a friend you would like. His name is Kevin. Nice thing. If nothing goes wrong in this next week I'll introduce you to him."