Nightmare Revised (DeanxTurned!SisterReader)

"Stop! Stop!" I screamed, but he didn't listen. He was a Winchester-of course he wasn't going to listen. Stubborn as hell and tougher than a box of nails. But when you messed with either one of the brothers-but in this case their little sister. No doubt about it, you were about to meet your reaper or where ever the hell monsters go after they die. "Stay back, I don't want to hurt you..." I rambled, bringing my blood stained hands up to my face. Long locks of (h/c) tangled hair hiding my face. Dean brushed the hair out of my face kneeling down.

"You won't hurt us, I know you won't you can fight the hunger...I know you can, (Y/N)." He stated, rubbing my cheek softly with his thumb. Warm drops of water rolled down my face, dripping onto my blood stained, "AC/DC" Shirt. Nope, I wasn't wearing plaid.

"I-I-I...Dean...." His arms wrapped around me, embracing me in a tight hug.

A hug that ended in sorrow, hurt, pain.

"Dean," I pulled away wipping the crimson stains from my face. His emerald green eyes lit up. "It's too late, I've already fed." All the hope that was once in his eyes disappeared. Pain, was the only thing left.

He couldn't save his little brother from Lucifer. Now, he too was loosing his little sister.

(It's a quick chapter, what do you think? Hard to type still...all well. Please vote/comment)