Betrayal of a Relative (Gabriel x Fallen!AngelReader)

"Sam?" Dean called restlessly through the house, the floor boards creaked and cried out with every step. His little brother didn't answer, he wrapped his hand around the stair case. "Sammy?'"

His little brother came running around the corner, tripping down the stairs and tumbled to the watery ground. "Dude, where the hell were you?" Dean extended a hand to help Sam up.

"It's another one." Sam said, catching his breath. Dean raised a curious eyebrow. Having no idea what his brother meant. Sam rolled his eyes, taking a deep breath, "Angel. It fell."

"By fell, you mean like captain America jumping out of a plane and-"

"Dean I get it and yes."

-------------------------------->

"Woah woah kiddo," A familiar voice came into frame, "Take it easy, might injure yourself more than you are." I scoffed, grabbing my shoulder and yanked myself to my feet. Two lustrous black wings on my back feathers torn and tampered. Bent in odd directions, splattered with mud and muck. They felt horrible, they felt broken, "You should really learn how to land." My eyes moved to a dark figure leaning against a tree, they popped a sucker in their mouth pushing away from the plant. "I didn't think you would be falling any time soon."

"Well I did, you happy?" I threw my hands in the air, crying out, then wrapped an arm around my waist. "It's my own damn fault anyways..."

"What did lil' old (Y/N) do this time?" He asked, playfully smiling, I glared at the angel.

"I betrayed our father, I helped Lucifer." Gabriel's jaw clamped shut, his features harden.

"You helped our fallen brother. Why (Y/N)?"

"I owed him, he saved my life. I had to return him the favor somehow." I swallowed the lump in my throat, my wings trying to fold. Only failing, the two black monstrosities extended. "I would have done the same for anyone."

"It doesn't matter, you helped Lucifer. Every angel is going to be after you." Gabriel growled, "They aren't going to stop until they find you." I stood up straight, dropping my arms to my side.

"They won't find me, Gabriel."

"Why won't they? They know where you are right now."

My eyebrows knitted, "I'll be by the one being on this planet they wouldn't dare to go by." His brown eyes widen.

"You can't-" Gabriel jerked his head to the side, angrily biting his lip at his sister's betrayal. Two dark figures approached the angel, the Winchesters.

She was right, no angel would dare to go anywhere close to Lucifer. No angel but Castiel and Gabriel.