How You Met (Crowley)

You walked into an old crummy bar, lights were flickering, people glaring in your direction. If something went wrong-as in demons-you knew what to do. You had a specially made knife, the blade was made with salt in it so it stung. Horribly, you knew that too. The last time you used it was on a demon named Alisca; wasn't really a horrible demon. But, she had to go. She was killing the towns people. You passed by a couple of drunks that whistled, and ordered a drink.

Rumors had been floating around that there was this mysterious male that could get you anything you wanted at no price at all. Not like merchandise. As in millions of dollars, your dream job, a family member back from the dead. You didn't really believe it at first, then you read up on some lore.

Crossroad demons. That's what they were called.

Clever little fuckers they were. You bet that several of these people didn't know there was a price. Their soul, ten years and it would be dragged to hell by hell hounds personally. You swiped the beer off the counter, gathering yourself to your feet.

Once outside, you skimmed the area. After finding nothing. You walked to the middle of the crossroads, where a man squatted. Covering something in the gravel. He stood up-not noticing you- and closed his eyes.

"Someone in the Apple business," Came a rich accent. The male in front of you jumped turning around, he grabbed you by the shirt. "Hey, I'm not here to watch you're little petty fights. Do we have a deal or not?" The demon before you asked, his dark eyes flashed cleverness. Though attitude said he was stubborn and careless at times.

"No," You answered, shoving the male away from you. "Demon." The words fell off your tongue like venom.

"You're hurting my feelings, darling." He joked, "Name's Crowley, King of the Crossroads, and you my dear are?"

"(Y/N), now get the hell out of here before I give you a dose of slat rounds." You reached into your back pocket and pulled out a handgun. Crowley held his hands up in surrender.

"Do you really think you can bring down the King of the Crossroads with a handgun?" He disappeared, a hand wrapped around the gun throwing it out of your grip, "Darling you have to do better than that." You sneered swinging your arm around, he was gone again. "I'm starting to like you."

"Leave here and never come back." You demanded. He shrugged.

"They call, I answer. Plain and simple." He winked at you; disappearing.

That was unexpected, meeting the King of the Crossroads. Nothing like having a demon hit on you. You sighed glancing at the shocked male on the ground beside you. How you wished you hadn't dropped that beer.....