Owner [Demon!Dean x Reader]

His hand covered my mouth yanking me back into the room, "Don't make a move," His husky voice was like music to my ears, shivers erupting through my entire body. This wasn't Dean, the real Dean would never grab me in such a way. For some reason I didn't mind, simply obeying what he had told me and pressing against the wall my (e/c) eyes wide in fascination. Just how much could a Winchester change if they were twisted into a demon?

The answer is a lot.
Dean grabbed me by the front of my shirt pulling me forward and linking an arm around my waist, keeping my body to his. All while making sure Sam was unconscious, the poor moose had been knocked out by his squirrel brother moments before. It was quite startling finding Sam passed out in the middle of the motel. I couldn't do anything, since the next thing I knew Dean was dragging me out of the motel and into the linking room beside it. I felt as his hands roamed to my hips rubbing them gently, so gentle for being someone so dark. Then his lips met mine and I melted, leaning into him like he was my life support. My heart fluttered and threatened to jump out of my chest.

Oh wow.

He pulled back with a smirk on his lips licking those plump lips as he yanked my head back by my hair, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, love bites were soon to follow. "All mine, darling." He whispered against the nape of my neck, "Mine." His voice had a hint of possessiveness, one that just seemed to make me want him more. "Who do you belong to? Hm?" He shook me a little.

"Y-You..I-I belong to you. Dean Winchester."