Sympathy For The Devil (Lucifer x Reader)

Angel nor demon knew where Lucifer disappeared to. After he was freed he disappeared-some said to find his true vessel. Others had no idea. Sam and Dean knew they wanted to stay away from him and any angel trying to hunt their ass. They continued on trying to find the horsemens' rings. We separated, I went my own way while they went theirs.

I decided to go to a place where I only knew. Far back in the woods in Michigan was an abandon storage unit, beside it was an old brick building. The top floor was caved in. I kicked open the door to the building, wandering inside. Burnt papers laid on the floor, bird nests and other things. I made my way up to the second floor.

The wooden floor boards cried out with each step. I ignored the creaking walking to a cracked window. The boards creaked, caving in from the added weight. My eyes widen as I began to fall, a hand wrapped around t wrist pulling me back to safety. "That was close...." I sighed in relief turning to see my savior; I gasped stumbling backwards. His hand skimmed across my cheek, a sly smile upon his lips.

"Ahh, don't act so surprised. You should've known I would still come around." He pouted, though the smile on his face said something else. Lucifer saved me. He didn't look like I thought he would. Well nothing was as it seems anymore.

"So what? The devil saved me," I crossed my arms huffing, blowing a strand of hair out of my face, "Don't say that everyday..." He chuckled softly, patting my back, I tensed.

"I'm not here to harm you." Lucifer stated, his eyes moved to the hole in the floor I almost fell through.

"Please, I wouldn't care if you were here to bake a damn cake." I spat, "You're the devil, leave me alone." He looked shocked that I had just said something like that to him. "Go ahead kill me or whatever."

"I'm not going to kill you, like I said I'm not here to harm you." He slyly smiled again, making me face him. "I have other plans."

"Plans?" I raised an questionable eyebrow.

"You being my bride."