Feeling For Another (Gabriel x Reader) REQUESTED

Dean chomped down on what was left of his share of apple pie. We had just gotten done with a hunt. Not a big one. Just a nest of Vamps killing people in the small town. Where everyone knew everyone. "I can't believe how many different flavors of pie they have," Dean was basically drooling over the triangular sweets. I rolled my eyes, pulling my plate closer. "Sammy, you should try some of the cherry pie. It's like heaven!!"

"No thanks," Sam responded quickly, turning his head back to the bartender. His dark eyes narrowed. Dean noted and sat his fork down.

"What is it?" The Eldest Winchester asked.

"I'm not sure but I think that's Gabriel." Sam turned completely around, resting his elbow on the table.

"Who's Gabriel?" My eyebrows knitted in confusion. Dean's jaw nearly dropped, his little brother rolled his head mockingly.

"He's a dic-"

"He's a trickster or we thought he was, up until we found out he's actually the Arch-Angel Gabriel. He thought it was fun to play tricks on Dean and I." Sam interrupted. I tilted my head in interest.

"Doesn't sound that bad." I admitted.

"He killed Dean over and over." Sam's expression turned cold. I nodded pensively; my mind wandering off. The bar-tender smiled-wiping up spilled beer. From a poor old drunken fellow. "Come on, gotta get going long day ahead of us."

"It's always a long day for us," I huffed, rolling my eyes again. Outside, Dean cracked a huge smile, shoving his palms in his pockets. "What are you smiling 'bout?"

"Pie," He confirmed, Sam shook his head chuckling. No one really understood why Dean loved pie so much. Maybe because all the little things count.

"Surprise," Sam spun around shoving me behind him. He tensed up, a sigh leaving his lips.

"Gabriel....." Sam growled, clenching a fist. I poked my head around Sam, walking out from behind him. Gabriel's eyes were a dark brown, his smile looked like it would never leave his face. He did look like the type to play tricks a lot.

"Who're you, kiddo?" He happily smiled again, popping a sucker in his mouth.

"Leave her alone," Dean groaned, growing annoyed.

"I'm (Y/N)," I said, examining him. He gestured towards Sam. "They've told me about you, that you're an-"

"Angel, I know. Not that amazing. My brothers are trying to kill one another." I frowned sadden at the thought. A hand gripped my arm, yanking me backwards.

"Come on, (Y/N). Dean's leaving." Sam said, only then did I notice Dean left. Gabriel's dark eyes met with mine for one last time before I turned around.

~One Month Later~

It was only a month after meeting the Angel did I notice someone was watching me. I could feel a presence. No matter where I went. I sat in the motel room-alone since Dean went out with Sam to grab a beer-on my bed thinking. "(Y/N)," The smell of sweets filled the air, two arms embraced me. I would know that smell anywhere.

The same scent from the night when I met Gabriel. "Gabriel, what are you doing here?" I inquired him, startled. He pulled back, sitting on the bed beside me.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He confessed.

"So you're the one that's been watching me." I narrowed my (e/c) eyes. He sheepishly smiled.

"I was keeping you safe."

"Well, I've missed you too," I kissed his cheek, "I love you too, Gabe."