(ONE TIME ONLY) LOKI X READER

I gazed across his beautiful glowing eyes-shining with ambition and betrayal. At the same time pleasure. He removed the contraption from the man's eye, slipping it into his suit. People screamed, rushing for every exit. I didn't move. His dark suit faded into foreign armor. None of that on Earth. A shining gold helmet appeared on his head, the cocky smirk spread into a grin. An older lady grabbed my arm pulling me out into the crowd. I tripped stumbling a few feet forward but caught my balance before any real damage could be done. The male in front of me shot me daggers. "Kneel," The armored male demanded, people began running in the opposite direction. Suddenly, another male appeared there. It looked exactly like him.

"I said KNEEL!!!" He yelled, slamming his staff like object on the ground. Everyone kneeled, exchanging scared looks. Some mumbled back and forth. I realized I was still standing-for I was too interested in him. His bluish green eyes scanned the audience, "Why aren't you doing as your told, mortal?" A shiver traveled through my body. He stepped down, swerving through the crowd. Raising his Spector-he pointed the sharp glowing object at me, "Answer me when I'm talking to you."

"I will not answer to a man who does not know the true consent of control." I replied, whispers increased from the audience.

" Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel," He looked around keeping the stick like object pointed at me, then his intense eyes moved back to me, "Kneel."

"Never," I breathed, a hand wrapped around my neck from the back. Cutting off all air supply. He stepped over a young woman stopping in front of me-taking his left hand he gripped my chin.

"My aren't you the stubborn one, I like that. But I don't like when my pets misbehave," A chuckle rumbled from his chest. He dropped his arm to his side turning around to kneeling group, "I am Loki of Asgard and I am your new king." Black strands of hair brushed against my cheek. The clone that stood behind me disappeared-letting me fall to my knees. Loki's eyes glanced down. He grinned pointed the Spector against my heart. "Look at me." He raised my head with the end of his Spector.

I turned my head wiping my mouth on my sleeve, "I'm not your pet, I'm not anyone's pet," He chuckled grabbing me by my face, I yelped as he pulled me into the building we just came out of.

"I want you to say my name, scream it." He loosened his grip on my face, I stuck my arms out to catch myself.

"I'm not a pet, you impatient asshole!!" He raised an eyebrow.

"My what language, pet. May I ask what is your name?" His breathing was calm, mine was uneven. His stare was mischievous and mysterious. Mine was angry and confused.

"(Y/N)." I answered drawing in a quick cloud of breath.

"Well, (Y/N) have you ever been kissed by a god?" With a slight movement he had me pinned against the wall, my wrists above my head and his body in contact with mine. "Have you ever felt the touch, the slightest look can make the females cringe from where I'm from." He huskily whispered, "I saw the look in your eyes. A craving that couldn't be full-filled." I groaned lying my head against the wall. His warm breath leaving me unable to think straight, "I can full-fill that, all you need to do is kneel."

(Sorry has nothing to do with supernatural, I was gonna start an Avengers x Reader. Should I? It would start with this Loki x Reader. Anyways how did I do? Thanks for reading.)