Saving Her (Dean x Reader)

Everyone has that little special person in their life, whether they notice you or not. If they've been with you or ran away from you. That person in my life had to run off. For fear I would be hurt if he stayed any longer. His name?

Dean Winchester.

His glistening green eyes filled with tears, his fists clenched as he walked out the door. Leaving me on the stone cold floor. Was he really going to leave because of his brother? Sam was in hell, I've known that. I've known the Winchesters for almost my whole life. Seriously, Dean there was no way Cas could pull Sam out of the cage. Not without being trapped down there and turned to angel confetti. And that didn't sound pleasant.

The Winchester raced off in his car his father had gave him. Engine growling at anything in its path. My eyes didn't leave the floor. A sudden rush of cold air hit the back of my neck. "Cas, what do you want?" I gritted my teeth holding back tears. A hand rested upon my sore shoulder.

"He'll be back, (Y/N). For now I need your help." The angel said, I raised my gaze up to his beautiful oceanic blue eyes. "Lucifer may be locked up but there are demons surrounding your house. Waiting for Dean to leave."

"He just did..." I breathed getting to my
Feet. Cas's eyes moved around the room, pausing at the back door.

"They're here, we need to go. Now." The angel looped an arm around my figure disappearing out of my vacant house. It was almost empty all but the essentials. A familiar engine rang to my ears. We were in the Impala. Dean's emerald eyes locked with mine, then moved to his angel buddy.

"Cas I told-"

"They were after her, Dean. Demons." Cas interrupted, before Dean could say anything Cas was gone. An awkward silence floated between us.

"Listen to me, (Y/N), stay close. Keep your eyes open. And don't trust anyone." Dean stated, coldly. I nodded. "Now, how would you like to hunt some of those sons of bitches that killed your father?"