When He's Angry

Sam: You sit down with him and ask him to tell you what's wrong. When he refuses to tell you, you smile and tell him you understand. Only to turn around and make him his favorite dinner-trying to cheer him up.

Lucifer: You avoid him. When he's angry everyone knows to stay away-at least a whole planet. Or continent. He takes his wrath out on others-during his rage-if you're still in the house. Blood curdling screams are heard. All night long.

Dean: He doesn't like showing his feeling, especially if he'll hurt you. Somehow you always find out and try to cheer him up. Nothing works, until you make your famous apple pie. He apologizes, eats some pie and tells you what is bothering him.

Gabriel: He refuses to talk and won't eat any sweets. You know when something's up when he refuses your favorite thing to make-mint chocolate chip cake. He kind of reminds you of a pouting child. After thinking about it you approach him. Asking him what's wrong, he tells you then grows silent. You give him the cake and sit with him-listening to whatever he has to say.

Crowley: You know when he's angry, he'll come home yelling and stomping around the house. For hours on end, you stay back waiting until he calms down.

Balthazar: He stays in a room all day. You end up bringing his favorite drink; staying in his room all day.

Adam: He kinda has bad temper at times. At times you wait for him to calm down and others you don't. It depends on how angry he is.

Castiel: He stays quiet almost to himself all night. He'll occasionally come down stairs, glancing at you. You wait until he comes down then approach him.