Exspoded

Justin Pov

I sat across from the devil, The dark room, the table and the glass that seperated us, I'm glad thats there or I would kill him I swear I fucking hate him I don't even know why he called me down here to visit him. So he can throw shit up in my face. The police escorted him in to sit down in the chair. What do you want Tobi why did you call me down here? Tobi sat across from me on the other side with hand cuffs on his hands and ankles. "Justin you let my love die, how could you, you let her go to waste so soon" Tobi shook his head. I dont want to hear this shit from you, your fucking crazy. I got up from my seat to leave.

"Wait you bitch, I'm suffering so you will to" Tobi laughed I turned around to see what the fuck he was talking about. What you saying? Tobi shook his head, "I did it I set up everything, the death threats, the black SUV, the house burning that's all me" I grew furious. What the fuck you talking about tell me, I screamed hitting the glass window. "I was her mother's manager and she was a young beauty just like your bitch, Dixon was her mother's Boyfriend when she started he signed me with her".

I sat down to listen what he had to say "We grew close since she cried to me that Dixon cheated I fucked her and grew obsessed so what" Than what you fucking purve,  Tobi grinned. "Dixon and her started bumping heads she told me I was a mistake she was just upset and we was nothing she loved Dixon, I made her life hell she wasnt going to leave me, I beat and raped her plenty of time during the job, She told Dixon I harassed her so she fired me" I looked Tobi in the face listening to him say this was disturbing made me want to kill him. What else happened, I asked.

"I lost my fucking job that's what I was poor broke No one wanted to hire me! I threatened to kill her mother when I seen her again, I found out Dixon had cancer and she was having a child, that child was supposed to be MINES...  Mieya was supposed to be a part of me Dixon took that from me so I took something from him his life" You killed Mieya's father your such a low life "Shut up Justin I had to do it, Mieya and her mother was there I made all the evidents on her as well so if I go down so will she, if she told she would be telling on her self"

"She moved to New York changed her name her appearance her life, she got hooked on drugs and poor apparently, Mieya grew up I knew she would come find her way to Florida away from her mother, her mom went crazy after Dixon murder, Thanks to you I found her thank you Justin fucking bieber you had to fall in love and she had to be all over television I knew exactly who she was by her name and her looks she look just like Dixon". Tobi laughed so loud, my head was spinning my heart was racing I feel so guilty I wanted Tobi dead every memories played through my head like a record. "She was way sexier than her mother Justin so I started plotting" Tobi rubbed his chin hair.

"I heard Scooter needed a Trainer so it was my time to step in, at first I just wanted to kill her but I fell In love, I tortured her, starved her I just enjoyed what I've done, I didn't want you dead you did nothing to me, I sent death threats I even tried to get you from out the house so she can burn but you a fucking fool real fool boy, I knew y'all had No choice but to go live in Dixon business house, I knew that house off the back of my hand I use to fuck her mother there when Dixon wasn't home Mieya and Dawight found her mom's room and her diary I was in it Mieya almost caught me but gladly she didn't, I tried to rape and torture Mieya but you your always in the way, I started to think how can I get rid of Bieber but I did hahahahaha" Shut the fuck up shut up I knew you were up to No  good, you will Die you will suffer You hear me Tobi, he laughed "You suffering now you mad cause your bitch dead well good she needs to be dead now suffer that you wasn't there when she needed you now you want to cry cause she gone pathetic" You know nothing nothing at all.

"I know your girlfriend and unborn child is dead hahaha, when you left her Justin you killed her you murdered her you just as guilty as I am you let another man get to you between your love fucking fool, hahaha it's funny we partners in crime I be watching her when she sleep in that lonely house, them pills were killing her she was pregnant I knew she was after a month or so thats why I gave her the pills, everything was killing her I counted my days of when she will miscarriage and die it happened faster than I thought, if you didn't help I wouldn't never have accomplished Fuck your feelings she's dead rotten in the ground don't cry now".

Why did you call me down here Tobi what's the real reason WHAT'S THE REAL REASON!!! Tobi narrow his eyes at me "I came to say thank you I appreciate your behalf ha-ha". I was full of anger and hurt I got up wiping my tear away. Fuck you!  I threw the Chair at him through the glass, it shattered all over him chair hitting his body I left out the room slamming the door. I drove to the house packed my bags I couldn't really see cause my tears blurred my eyes, I texted Scooter to get the girls. I hate myself all my fault.  I went to Mieya's grave sat in front of it. reading her name.  I touched her stone crying, I'm so sorry I did this I'm sorry I love you please please forgive me, I never cried so hard in my life I want to die I want to be with you you my everything please I know you hear me.

I never meant for him to hurt you, "Justin you didn't hurt me" I herd Mieya's sweet voice but I didn't see her.  Where are you I'm sorry please I want to die, "Justin don't say that live your life you did not kill me and I am not dead I know the truth thanks to you" Mieya sat next to me smiling with her white dress flowing, her beautiful eyed glowed like never before, I touched her perfect face she wiped my tears away. Mieya don't leave me "Justin I will never leave you but you need to live life as well thank you thank you I now know what really happened, you taking care the girls well I see and that makes me proud" Mieya touched my hand she was cold, Bae life not the same without you "ha-ha Justin your funny I never left just know I love you baby you never hurt me my time was up but I'm in your heart" I had tears fall from my eyes how is this possible how can I see you how is this real?

"Justin let's hang out right here want to dance?" Mieya got up held her hand out, There's No music "I know" We both giggled remembering our first date, after we danced I sat down in front of her grave she sat next to me I talked to her for a long time we laughed a lot. I missed her so much it was driving me insane she listened to everything I told her it grew dark I still cried talking to her every now and then. Mieya told me to be happy she in a better place she said she never meant to hurt me.

"I love you Justin" She whispered looking me in my eyes. "Justin I been calling you are you Okay?" Scooter yelled I turned to look at him, I turned back to respond she was gone I was left alone again. "Justin I bring flowers for her" Scooter murmured looking at my stained face from crying a lot. Scooter how you know I was here? Scoot smiled at me "just know a lovely angel told me" We both looked at Her grave with a smile. I placed the flowers down. I love you to bae forever and always.