chapter 12

Chapter 12 Mieya Pov.

my alarm went off at the right time, I was so excited and I couldn't wait to see justin today.  I took a 30 min shower so I could smell extra clean and fruity. I put my bathing suit in my Nike bag, I put my flip flops, lotion,  a belly shirt and some skinny jeans for night cause it be getting cold. I packed a tooth brush a wash cloth extra undies I also put a beach towel.  I just basically packed everything there is to pack for a long day out.  after packing my bag I threw on some black booty shorts that had puffy pockets and a white tank top that had red Jordan sign on it.  I threw on some red black white jordans and my black sun glasses I was happy because it matched with my bathing suit. I put on some water proof mascara and my lip balm.

I took my hair out of my bun and shook my hair perfect how it looked without a brush. it was 11:00am I had 30 more min so I rechecked my bag.  buzz buzz I needed to check my phone cause it sounds like I have a message

From Justin

goodmorning beautiful how you sleep?

To Justin

great and see you in a few I can't  wait ttyl

I didn't like my hair down so I wet my brush and brushed it in a high ponytail than made a sexy sock bun and my baby hair was all wavy pushed back.  I was ready and then the door bell ranged. I got all of my things my keys and such and opened the door.

it was Kenny Justin body guard and driver. he was a black man and seemed nice like a big Teddy bear "hello you must be Mieya'Ann" he friendly said to me,  hello and you must be Kenny and you can just call me Mieya.  "okay Mieya are you ready to go Justin been telling us so much about you he just cant wait to see you" I hope it was all good things I nurvously said in a low tone so Kenny couldn't hear me and gladly he didn't.  he just opened my door and I got in and he got in and pulled off.  it didn't take us that long to get to the studio there were so many papps with their cameras waiting outside the studio.  "Mieya put your shades on when I open your door keep your head down don't even respond to them papparazzi " his face was serious and he looked annoyed now instead of happy.  OK no problem I had my shades on and I got out papps was in our face with so many questions I kept walking till I got inside.  It was a huge lobby and some lady gave us passes to go to the 4th floor. Kenny opened the door and there stands scooter,  usher, Alfredo which is Justin friend.  Justin was in the other side of the Booth and glass wall. he looked so sexy in there.

Justin pov

when I saw her she was just so sexy standing there I came from behind the door so I can properly introduce her to everyone. hey Mieya I gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her hand.  scooter this is Mieya she's a really nice girl, scooter tried to shake her hand but I realized I had her hand and everybody was staring at me including her. "hello sweetie how are you and nice to meet such a pretty girl" scooter really seemed to like her a lot. Mieya and Kenny was getting along and Alfredo got along with her a lot usher adored her. everytime I was recording she be smiling at me and singing along,  when I was done we said our goodbyes and we were heading to get lunch before the beach. so where do you want to eat at for lunch. I asked her we were in the back seat and Kenny was driving . it was still work hours so he had to be near us atleast.

let's go to Burger King she agreed we went through the drive through. I got a whopper meal and Mieya got a jr whopper. with an icee.  Kenny reminded us we were almost to the beach. umm Mieya do you need to get dressed. "yeah I do" she was taking off her shorts and my eyes got wide. Mieya what are you doing? " Justin I already have my biki under my clothes you little freak. she and Kenny was laughing at the simple fact that I thought she was stripping in front of me. it was kind of funny though.