chapter 34

Chapter 34 Mieya Pov

I woke up and I was back in bed, at home in me and Justin house. I got up and looked around trying to figure out how I got into here. "Good morning bae " Justin walked back into the room with orange juice and news papers. Goodmorning Justin, how did I get here? Justin laughed at me "you always been here since last night after our beach hang out" he looked at me, I rubbed my head and could have sworn he never made it to the beach and I fell asleep at Ryan's on the couch.

But Justin you never came to the beach?  "Yes I did we talked and played in the sand than we came home and fell asleep" Justin looked at me confusingly. I got up and was about to start panicky I knew for a fact what happened last night. "Sike bae I'm fucking with you haha you fell asleep at Ryan's and then I came and picked you up and tucked you into bed" Justin laughed at me cause he knew he had shookened up my brain. Justin you ass whole why would you make me think I was going crazy I threw the pillows at him and it smacked him in the face.

"ok bet two can play that game" Justin got up and smacked me with a pillows and I smacked him back I was up jumping on the bed, Justin hit me and I fell laughing than he got on top of me. "Bae I'm sorry for standing you up I was really recording last night and I let time fly by to fast I promise you I'm telling the truth". Justin looked me in my eyes with that puppy dog face. I believe you Justin but next time I will fight you myself. I laughed and he kissed my neck and that tangly feeling hit me,  Justin must have notice cause he stopped looked at me and chuckled. "ohh bae that's your hot spot ". Justin teased me laughing Shut the hell up Justin get off of me. I pushed him off and went into the bathroom. 

I got into the shower than grabbed my towel brushing my teeth at the sink. I walked into my closet to find something to were? "Bae I should be back in a hour and a half". okay Justin see you later. I put on a sun dress and some wedges I curled my hair and put on a little bit of make-up.  I was going to go see Miley we was going to the Ellen show later. My phone was buzzing like crazy so I answered it. Hello?  "hello Mieya my name is Mike I'm the director for video filming we would like for you to come down to the studio and have a meeting with us about the music video we want you to be in, August really keep asking for you" the man told me were to come to and the address.

Okay sir I'll be there in 30min "thank you sweety see you than" I hung up the phone, grabbed my purse and keys and my shades. I ran down stairs and didn't know which car to drive. hmm I pick the topless silver BMW convertible.  I got in and punched in the address into the GPS system,  I headed towards my destination pretty excited. I mean it was August Alisina and he personally wanted me to be in his video.

when I pulled up there were a lot of press and Paparrazzi.  I was not about to get out this car and walk through that alone. I dialed the number who called me before and the same man answered the phone.  umm I'm outside and there are a lot of press and stuff, I need someone to come get me. "good your here,  I'll get someone to come out now. 2min later a tall brown skin man came rushing to the car and all the press followed with questions.

I realized it was the August Alisina himself coming to get me from my car.  "hello pretty lady" he greeted me when I opened my door. I smiled at him saying hello back. the press asked us so many questions but I was so excited I didn't even care.

when I entered inside there were cameras and people talking taking there job positions. "here come into the office were my manager and the director is so we can talk". he was such a gentleman and led me right into the room closing the door. "oohhh your even gorgeous in person", "yes she's very beautiful it's perfect". both the men stared at me and I thanked them. "okay let's get started we don't want to hold Ms. Mieya'Ann up from her plans" the first man commented I can tell he was the manager cause the other man had a photo of a camera on his shirt so he was the director.  Oh please Just call me Mieya, he nodded his head. August sat next to me, we sat facing the director and the manager. "ok so August wants you to be in his music Video".

Always Have Faith (justin bieber love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें