Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Justin Pov

It been a week since me and Selena been back together and it is borriinngggg.  what was I thinking.  We argue every day and the sex isn't all that she just Boring period. Mieya was in ATL with August which means they probably fucking and sleeping together. I'm hurt and I swear to never talk to her again. it's pictures of him carrying her, kissing her cheek, at beaches, in the studio I mean can she even sing.

just thinking about it makes me want to punch someone. Today my Mom, Selena, Scooter, and I supposed to be having Dinner at Scoots. Scooter is out talking with some people about Mieya show coming up. my Mom set up the table for dinner. it was just me and her, "Justin you haven't talked to Mieya I miss her". My mother asked me I just shook my head no. Mom she with August remember?  My Mom chuckled at me. "They have a wonderful friendship, doesn't mean their doing anything plus you left her". Here we go with the you left her bullshit.

Scooter came in finally, Hey man how's your day? "It was good and yours?" It was okay and can Selena come for dinner? Scooter looked at me than my Mom. "umm sure but it seems she was going to pop up anyways as usual".  My Mom laughed putting the salad on the table. Selena knocked on the door but than just walked in. that's th's things my Mom don't like and I don't want her to say anything.  we served dinner and it was horrible no one talked just ate there food. it was so annoying and awkward for some reason. "Justin I heard you were writing new songs are you excited?" my Mom asked me I laughed saying Yes we talked about it a little bit but than the conversation died back down. someone was knocking on the door so Scooter went to answer it but I have no clue who it could be. Mieya, Jade and Bailey walked in the girls were crying and Mieya hair was a mess. "What happened?" Scooter asked her. she had tears coming down her cheeks. " Dawight is in jail I don't know what happened I just know they was going to take the girls away in fostercare so I went to get them it was a mess the house was ruined and Dawight was in the back of the police car Jade was screaming and Bailey was upstairs".

"okay calm down take the girls upstairs than come down stairs and talk to me" Scooter told her and she carried the girls upstairs. Jade was screaming throwing fits Bailey was sobbing Mieya yelled for them to calm down and stay upstairs and everything will be OK, you can hear them all the way down stairs. My Mom went to go help her calm the kids Scooter got on his phone. and Selena was grinning but nothing was funny. Mieya and my Mom came back downstairs. Mieya was shaking she looked worried and scared and tired. "OK tell me what happened?" Scooter said.  "I was down Atl with August and than Bailey called me screaming so I went to Florida to see what was going on but I was going down there anyways. I got a phone call again but all I heard was screaming and glass and I don't know, when I got there they house was a mess the kids were in the child protective service car, Two other men was in the cop car, somebody was on the ambulance stretcher covered up and Dawight was escortes from the house bloody, with hand cuffs behind his back Jade ran out the car screaming for her dad and the police grabbed her away". "The lady asked me was I a relative to the kids I said Yes so she let them come to me, we went to the police station but they wouldn't let me know anything so I have to take care the girls they won't let me bail him out and the whole ride here Had been acting so damn stubborn and yelling and she won't tell me what happened I don't know what to do".

Scooter hugged her and we all was in tears even Selena wanted to cry but she held it in. "Mieya we will find out what happened I promise and Jade she will come around". Mieya looked at Me full of hurt, "Scooter I don't know if I manage the children and my life but I refuse for them to go in the system, I'll figure it out It just some times I wish I can give up on life". Mieya put her head down in her arms, Bailey came down stairs to hug Mieya and Mieya hugged her back. "Mieya Dawight in jail he tried to save Jade they come to get her and they beat him up so he fight back". Bailey sat in the chair crying putting some food on her plate. it was honestly the saddest thing I've ever seen.