chapter 5

chapter 5 Justin pov

that girl look so familiar I can't get her out of my head,  I wanted to take her out to get to know her better maybe dinner or soo.  I'm going to text her right now but what should I say shit I'm bluffing.  no Justin you can do this ( pulls out I phone)

to mieya

hey it's Justin would you like to hang out later maybe dinner? 

from mieya

sure Justin but it's not a date or anything is it?

fuck I don't even think she likes me

to mieya

it can we whatever you want it to be ت

from mieya

OK I live at 654 glenside ave lol

I know exactly where that is let me get ready "jjuuuuussstttiinnn " a squeaky voice yelling my name so annoying Hey Ashley wassup " Justin what we doing today she clapped " well I'm going out with a friend "is she a girl" yes Ashley she's a girl

"FINE JUSTIN BE THAT WAY CHEAT ON ME I'M LEAVING " she was stomping down the hotel steps mad. it was kind of funny and cheating how I'm cheating if we never dated but I'm kind of glad she's gone to tell the truth. But Mieya, when I'm with her I feel a spark I never felt that try before not with Selena not with Caitlin and definitely not with Ashley.

Mieya Pov

I been at Auntie Ella house for hours now she said she was at yoga, lol she so healthy for a 60 year old woman,  my aunt Ella is my grandmother sister on my dad side. My dad is Black and white with a little bit of Indian . His mother my grandmother was white and her husband black. Ella was a short cute little lady she was white, had long gray hair and she was in shape . her and my grandmother had different daddy's. Ella didnt care she always told me I was beautiful no matter what I am.

"hey baby I miss you she came over to give me big hug " hey Auntie I was smiling like a little girl who saw a candy store.  have you unpacked and everything ohh look at you gosh you grown up so much your 17" I just kept smiling I remember that JUSTIN was coming so I wanted to get ready but I wanted to asked first "oh mieya darling don't sit around this boring ole big house make some friends we can talk later about everything " Auntie I met this boy at the hotel this morning I said really low " what's his name baby doll " I held my head up while speaking to her on the sofa, his name is justin, justin bieber . her eyes got so big with a big smile "ohh he's a hunk go get ready baby and did you ever look in your closet there's a whole wardrobe I got you"