chapter 39

~~~Chapter 29 Mieya pov

it was now time to get ready to leave to go with Justin to London for his now 4 show performance instead of three. he was not no longer performing old, but also his new songs from journals. we gave the men our things to load on the private jet we were taking, Kenny was with us again, I missed him so much, Scooter, Alfredo and Kenny rode on the jet with us. the rest of the crew, dancers, all them people that's also apart of the team were already there, they flew in  yesterday. 

"Bae are you excited? cause I am" Justin rubbed my thigh he was so excited for his tour you can say. I haven't been feeling to good lately but I definitely wasn't staying home alone while Justin was all the way in another country. I smiled at him lightly, Yea Justin I'm excited too. he hugged me pulling me to lay next to him on the bed. Oh I didn't mention that his jet had shower and 2 rooms with a bed and tv crazy right. I laid next to him watching Justin play COD with Alfredo. they were so into the game I fell asleep from watching so long. 

~~~

Mom stop, please stop doing bad things "shut the fuck up Mieya your a child I do what I want". My mother smacked me threw me to the side, Mom I'm calling police on you, I ran to the phone she grabbed it out my hands, she punched me in the face slinging me around by my hair, Than it changed somehow "You and your mother a hoe I seen you at the strip club", it changed again, my mind was playing tricks on me. "how dare you leave your mother I will kill you" "your a little girl using them for their money" "I always knew you were a slut"  "Mieya ugly Mieya Ugly haha and you dirty,that's why no one ask you to 8th grade dance" "Mieya you have to do this we need the money".

~~~

Stop! I screamed I woke up panicking,  "Bae you OK? " Justin and Alfredo stared at me. I looked around to make sure I was still with Justin where I belong, Yea it was just a bad dream. I got up and went into the bathroom, I looked into the mirror I can still see all the bruises I had on my face even though there gone, I still felt the pain, I never had dreams like that, my body started to hurt my head was pounding me, my stomach ached, I couldn't let this get to me. I took some Night Quil so I can sleep the rest of the flight, I went back into the room.

"Mieya can I talk to you?" Scooter walked into the room asking me. Justin looked at me than Scooter "Talk to her about what?" Scooter ignored Justin and I followed him to see what he needed. Yea what's up Scoot. "Mieya I have some good news and bad news" I looked at him with a smile, OK tell me I want to know? "OK let's start with the good news, your a model every one in London thinks your a model so you now have to become one, I can be your new manager but don't tell Justin just yet, I have everything sorted out paper work done your the new hot thing that's out" Scooter held my hand joyfully. "Mieya you wanted to do something on your own this is the shot, there's good and bad things to this, you and Justin will still always be around eachother, but Models have ambition, watch what you eat keep your health up, it's pretty stressful but I'm sure you will be fine" Scooter shook his head to reassure I was listening.

I was honestly still in shock. So you telling me when we get off of this Jet I will have thousand of people looking at me as a model, Scooter shook his head yes. "Mieya you don't have to do it I'm not going to push you but once your in the game it's not no turning back". I looked at Scooter and thought about it I was thinking hard about the good and bad from this, Scooter waited for me to finish my thought  but he waited patiently. okay I'll do it "you'll do it" Scooter jumped up and so did I we gave eachother hugs for a long time. "Mieya you now have a personal trainer, I and another man will be your manager, Justin can not know yet I have my reasons I'm so proud of you Mieya I'm really excited" Scooter hugged me again and I hugged him back,  I will give you a schedule when Justins working so will you but you will probably be traveling a little more".