chapter 40

Chapter 40 Justin Pov

I needed to find out what Mieya was up to, I can tell she doesn't mean to lie to me cause I know for a fact my girlfriend doesn't lie. I left breakfast going back to my room. I sat on the bed thinking. it just didn't make sense she leaves with people I don't even know, were in London how could she know anyone, than she stop eating I mean she always ate salad but she loved other foods especially seafood, steak,and pasta. now she eating like nothing at all.

I know for a fact she didn't get sleep cause I wasn't there. the waitress asked her for her autographs and saying good luck. my fucking brain hurts trying to figure out what's going on. I wanted to hang out today but even if she wasn't so called busy I couldn't cause I just got called into an immediate dance rehearsal.  every time I'm busy Mieya is to so I know Scooter is up to it he knows my schedule when I leave and return.

I went to the dance rehearsal, everything changed the format of the stage change I knew I was going to be in here all night, atleast tomorrow I'm be on stage with my baby supporting me, I know how much she loved watching me perform. The dancers caught on to the dances fast which made me happy the quicker we can get out of here.

"Again the left side is off the timing is off, do it again" the director demanded to do it again. 5 6 7 8, I counted in my head. I knew why we were off, the girl kept sending me looks, making faces at me. she was dancing but paid more attention to me. she was pretty I guess, she had brown hair it was short came to her shoulders her eyes were hazel brown, she looked about my age young. "go take a break " the director was beyond pissed, Hey um excuse me but your off in the dance, she looked at me with her mouth hanging open,  "um um uggh I'm sorry", I laughed at her hesitation it's OK maybe if you focus on me less you would be perfect.  she chuckled at me. "it's kind of hard to not look at you, your perfection" the girl smiled at me tucking her hair behind her ear. Thanks, I had nothing else to say.  I walked away to get water, she just kept staring at me I would say she creepy but I guess she can't help it. maybe I should put my T-shirt back on. We got back into our places, "OK ready 1 2 3 4 5 6, 7&8".

Mieya pov

"Mieya do it again, you keep hesitating like your doing it wrong.  your first show is tomorrow at 3pm this have to be perfect" Tobi kept yelling for me to do it again. my fucking feet hurt in these heels, I did it perfectly the first 100 times now my sleep is taking over me. Tobiiiii can I take a break please, "fine go ahead" Tobi walked away and I got off of the runway. I went to get more coffee,  the fact my fucking show is the same day as Justin's kills me, but if I hurry up I can still make it to his.

I been practicing all day, first I had to go to the gym because apparently fruit produce sugar so I had to burn it off. Tobi is to Damn much, he treats me like I'm doing everything wrong. this show is going to be on tv all around the world I have to do perfect, my walk, my outfit, the partner walk everything,  Ethan my male model partner for tomorrow just got here to practice our parts. "ok break is over Mieya darling come Ethan is here" Tobi could never talk he always had to fucking yell. "hello beautiful I'm Ethan" Ethan kissed my hand softly,

I'm Mieya nice to meet you. we got onto the runway he coming from one entrance I come from the other, we meet in the middle he spins me around like ballerina, I stop, when facing crowd dramatically,  I power walk the run way, Ethan follows me with him modeling, we stop at the end I spin and turn so I can walk back, Ethan stops me pull me close I do this little stomp step thing and keep walking showing off my outfit, it pose to tell a story. we practice it 5 times already.  "Mieya fix your Damn face, do it again it would have been perfect if your face was perfect". Tobi what do my face have to do with anything right now, it's just practice. "shut up practice like it's the real deal". we turned back around to walk back to our spots. "why do he talk to you like that, you dont look so good I think we should stop" Ethan touched my forehead to see if I was hot and I was. Ethan it's fine really.