chapter 22

Chapter 22 Mieya Pov

me and scooter arrived at this photography studio. Scooter why are we here ? he kept quiet and just kept walking so I just followed.  "hey Jerry this is The beautiful Mieya she'll be the one who's getting the photos taken".  I shot him a confused look and he patted my shoulders. "Hello Mieya are you ready to go change and do your hair and make up". he was holding my hand nodding his head towards the door. I walked with him and as soon as we got through the door there were people touching me everywhere. 

they stood me on a post like a doll and put up 3 different outfits, than they rushed me into a chair and brushed my hair adding a diamond hair tiara.  um excuse me but all you did was brush my hair? "Oh yes for the shoot your hair is already naturally wavy and beautiful so we didn't have to do much".

she did my make up and I was shoved into the dressing room putting on this Black short dress, the back was out all the way down to my butt and it was like a turtle neck at the top so I didn't need a necklace. I was told to put on 6 inch pumps that the straps went up my legs a little bit with diamonds on them matching my tiara, and a matching bracelet, before I walked out they added a little bit of red lipstick. "make sure this don't get on your teeth" she sounded serious so I'll try my best.  I looked into the mirror trying not to fall, I looked sexy like a model I never looked this good before in my life.  I walked out nervously to where everyone else was, scooter looked so happy and he stood up and talked to the photographer Jerry I don't know what he said but I hope it was good.

"OK stand here and pose sexy the wind will blow your hair so don't be afraid of the wind in your face  when I say shoot move your body in a sexy way". I nodded my head I was hell of nervous that I'll mess up, I stood were he told me to, "ok now shoot" he was just clicking the camera away. " i move a little bit with my arms, i feel like i had to do this 1000 times. "OK stop listen baby you not doing much move your hips make it sexy like you on a run way or the red carpet or sexy dancing , you showing them curves so move them curves now lighten up some". he smiled at me and went back into his position.  I seen Justin and Ryan come in but I didn't look or cared I needed to excel this model work and be done with it, when he said shoot I blocked out everything I did every sexy pose there was that I could do in this tight dress.

"yasssss baby you did it" Jerry and scooter both came over and hugged me kissing my cheek and giving me Hi fives. "you looked great I can't even explain baby the heat you causes up in here". Justin grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer.  Justin were have you been, ? "I can't tell you but your body looks sexy as fuck in this dress". he grabbed my ass in front of everybody and kissed my lips. I didn't pull back either. people were awwing and oohing.

Justin whispered in my ear, and winked at me and walked away out the door. I turned towards scooter he said I can go change back and we going to go eat. I changed my clothes back to my cute outfit and walked back to the main to say goodbye to everybody. me and scooter walked to the car, "where do you want to eat at?" I decided that I want to go eat at Long Horn Steak House he agreed.

~~~Waiting for food

me and scooter been hanging out all day and I want to know where's Justin and everybody else when I call them, no ones answer the phone. scooter why have Justin been so busy? he sat his soda down and stared at me "I don't know but your birthday is in 2 days what you have in mind to do or what do you want?" scooter changed the subject really fast from Justin topic which I didn't like at all. "I don't know sit watch tv I mean birthdays is just a birthday". scooter laughed at me like I was crazy. "Mieya what are you and Justin "? he rose an eyebrow looking at me confused.

um we're friends, I giggled in a duh way. "Mieya friends don't have sex with eachother". scooter face was serious and I almost spit out my strawberry lemonade. sex what do you mean sex? my voice was shaky and I wonder if Justin was telling our sex life to people. "Mieya I can see it in your face, are you two using protection?" I held my head down and shook a no.  our food came and he had a Steak with mash potatoes,  I had a chicken Cesar salad.  we dug in and scooter laughed at me. what's so funny I asked him meanly. "you and Justin is funny, you to love each other but don't want to admit it you let him take your virginity and y'all live together that's funny". I giggled a little bit it was pretty funny to be honest. "are you ready to go home it's pretty late and you have to wake up in the morning". I asked him why but he ignored me.