chapter 35

Chapter 35 Justin Pov

last night and this morning was great with Mieya we argued a little bit but she didn't have nothing to say when I was fucking the shit out of her. this morning we had breakfast on the beach, I taught her how to surf and we went to get her back dimples pierced. Mieya was so lovable and you can never stay mad at her.

she was sexy and her bad ass attitude she carried was sexy too. Mieya always kept a smile on her face and kept positive energy around people.  I can see why every man wants her they like her body her attitude her smile and her face. they all see this perfect image but don't know the real her. I don't want no man to try and take her from me ever.

We were on our way home from having a good ass day, no arguments no disagreements nothing.  I was happy and I knew she was happy. I pulled up to our drive way and opened her door. she went into the house and I stayed in the car. I pulled out my phone and called scooter he told me to call him when I get a chance. Hey wassup scoot?  "Justin I need you to come to the studio now so you can finish your session" ugghh Right now?  "yes right now" scooter hung up the phone and I walked in the house.

I walked up stairs and enter my room. Mieya bae come here I need to tell you something,  she opened the bathroom door and Damn she looked sexy, "yes Justin" she stood in the door way of the bathroom with her sexy sex outfit on, she licked her lips and I was starstruck. Ba Bae I need to tell you something. she came closer to me and pushed me on the bed climbing on top of me. "oh baby we have a lot to talk about" she grabbed my face and and kissed me adding her tongue.

mmh bae I can't, she grabbed my package and told me to shoosh. she was being really freaky and I just wanted to stay home. Bae we can't I have to go to the studio to finish my session. she stopped and looked at me, I knew she was pissed off cause I was pissed off. "fine go ahead Justin, what time you gonna be back bae?" she looked at me and pushed her hair behind her ear. I'm not sure but I'll miss you, I kissed her lips. but she didn't kiss me back.

I left out the house feeling guilty, I drove to the studio signed in and got onto the elevator. I opened the door and everyone already set up. "damn what took you soo long?" Usher looked at me in concern and alfredo and scooter laughed. I was in the middle of about to get raped by my girlfriend but whatever. "are you mad or nahh" scooter asked making the joke. yas I'm fucking mad she was ready to put in work, let's just start so I can get home.

Mieya Pov

I really had plans in suducing Justin tonight, to top it off for having a great day. but ofcourse when things get fun he has to leave.  I laid on the bed and watched The Ellen show than listened to music. it was getting late and I was soo bored,  I got on twitter and I seen August Alisina followed me earlier he tweeted can't wait to make my new video with the beautiful @Mieya'Doll.

I retweeted his retweet and favorite it. I logged off of twitter and I received a message. it was from August,

From August

Hey are you busy right now?

To August

no I'm not busy why?

From August

want to hang out for a bit to get to know eachother before tomorrow first filming?

To August

yea sure where do you want to meet?

From August

meet me at the coffee shop on 5th Ave in 30 mins

To August

OK see you soon