chapter 46

Chapter 46 Mieya Pov

after my horrible photoshoot and canceling hosting the show I went home immediately, every one notice my face make-up or not. I closed my room door flopping on the bed rubbing my eyes, tired, frustrated, hurt,lonely. these are all the words that described who I was and nothing in my life can change that. I picked up the phone calling Justin, it rung but then he sent me to voicemail. I instantly poured out tears I wasn't letting him go so easy but he did. I became angry throwing everything in the room around breaking things. I can scream all I want but no one could hear me. I hate myself I want to die, I'm hideous, I'm dirty, I'll never be good enough, Im a animal who gets beating on.

I wanted my father, my real father I need a dad to hold me and tell me don't worry. I'm helpless, I put my hair in a sloppy bun laid on the bed with just a t-shirt, the tears stung my face, I can feel my cheek swelling from what Tobi did, my nose was red, and my eyes. I sat here for at least 3 hours staring at the blank wall. Scooter called me knocking me out of my daze. "Mieya can Justin, Alfredo and I come and get the rest of Justin's belongings he insists" Scooter didn't want to be apart of it but he will always be in the middle of us. I sighed,  Yea you guys can but make it fast I want to be alone. "okay we're on our way see you than". I hung up the phone running to the bathroom to throw up, it was so much throw up I feel lifeless. What is happening to me, my head and body ached so bad. Dad help me I know you can hear me. I cried out reaching for his picture. I'm a dead beet ass person. I don't even know what I was doing talking to a stupid ass picture. I don't even want to be a model anymore I want my life to past me by, I don't care about nothing, or anything fuck the world. I grabbed a book off of the shelf and sat on the couch down stairs in the living room, I wasn't planning on reading the book. I just want it to keep me company,

I looked a hot ass mess, but I don't care why should I care about myself if no one else does.  I sat on the floor,  balled in a curled up knot. I stayed there about to drift off, I was relaxed in a weird way uncomfortable way, my eyes slowly started to close I fought to keep them open but they wouldn't budge I felt my heart race slow down as I was ready to pass out into a deep sleep. soon as I closed both of my eyes, I heard Scooter opened the door with of course the key. "Mieya are you home?". My eyes shot back open mad, my heart race started pacing again. I can never get no damn sleep ever. Scooter, Alfredo, and Justin came into the living room staring at me on the floor. God Justin smelled so good I just wanted to cry knowing he is here.

"Mieya get off the floor are you OK" Alfredo came to help me off the floor, I stood up and they all stares me in my face, What are you looking at? "Mieya what the hell happened to you?" Scooter came close to me and touched my cheeks, Nothing happened to me, "Yes it did your face what happened" Alfredo looked at me Justin didn't say nothing just stood there with his head down hands in his pockets. I walked past them to go into the kitchen and they followed, their going to harass me about this and get on my damn nerves. "Mieya who did this did you get into a fight?" Scooter crossed his arms Justin and I didn't even look at eachother. No I didn't get in a fight, if I would have got ina fight my face wouldnt be like this, Alfredo didn't take his eyes off of me he watched my every move. "If it wasn't a fight than what tell me it's okay I won't judge you we all love you that's why where here" Scooter said grabbing my hand and tears weld up in my eyes I let them fall, there's no point in hiding anything anymore.

I pulled my hand away from Scooter, your not here for me or the love your here to help Justin get his shit. non of you would be here if he didn't want his things, and non of you would have seen my fucking face. don't worry about what happened if you was there Scooter you would know. Just get his shit and leave me alone. I walked towards the hallway Alfredo pulled my hand to stop me, "You don't have to be like this you know I hate seeing you cry and being down, just please talk to us" Alfredo wiped a tear away Justin looked at me for the first, it hurts to look into his eyes to know he have nothing to say to me and he didn't care anymore. I turned and left them standing there I went into the library closing the door. crying wasn't nothing new to me, being lonely isn't nothing new to me, I finished reading the book The little princess it reminded me of myself, not having a father, being left alone while having big dreams. the only difference was her dad wasn't really dead at the end mines is. I heard the front door close so I knew they were gone.