chapter 19

Chapter 19 Mieya Pov

I went back to Justin's house and started packing I was just so mad,  that the fact

1. he didn't move from the kiss.

2. he didn't stick up for me

3. he still not back yet

Miley was sitting on the bed staring at me looking sad. "Mieya have you and Justin had sex?" I froze and turned to her, nope we haven't but Miley I really love him and it kills me when Selena all up in my Junk. "Oh my fucking Lord you Love him since when " since forever Miley he's my everything but apparently I'm not his everything.  "Mieya sorry to say but I don't want you to leave,  Justin never been in between a girl fight he looked more shock that it happened than to what caused it to happen" Miley was being honest and she was right. Miley what would I do with out you your absolutely right. Selena wants me to leave but I'm not I'm better than that. I hugged Miley and she was all screaming cause I was staying.

Me and Miley was Watching a movie under the covers in the dark in my room. it was hilarious Justin came in the room and sat next to us but we didn't speak and neither did he. he kept staring at me waiting for me to speak but I didn't, he should be the one speaking to tell the truth. the movie was over and me and Miley was laughing and making funny faces talking about dumb shit. "can I talk to you Mieya" Justin asked softly while rubbing his neck in frustration because I didn't speak to him. "ok time to go I'll let you love birds talk." Miley gave me a hug and kiss on cheek and said bye to Justin. 

Justin Pov

Miley left and it was just me and my Princess.  Mieya I'm sorry I ruined your day,  and I'm sorry I don't have time with you like I said I would. I'm sorry for Selena being disrespectful to you and Miley. I was just trying to introduce you two so you know that we are just friends.

she rolled her eyes being stubborn it annoyed me because I was really trying to make things right. Mieya I'm sorry that your not happy but I can tell you there is nothing going on between me and Selena so the jealousy your feeling make it go away. "I'm not jealous Justin I was annoyed. " MIEYA YOU WERE JEALOUS AND YOU ACT LIKE THINGS ARE FINE WHEN THERE NOT STOP PRETENDING YOUR NOT HURTING CAUSE I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU. I was yelling at her and her eyes had tears streaming down her cheeks. look I didn't mean to yell at you but it's hard for me to.  she went into the bathroom and closed the door.  she was making me mad. I fucking love her with my everything.  she came out of the bathroom in some shorts and a shirt and sat on her bed like I wasn't even here.

Mieya why won't you tell me how you fucking feel than since you have everything balled all up inside of you. "I'm not feeling anything " she just rolled her eyes at me again when I was trying to fix our problem I was pissed and steam felt like they were coming out of my ears I punched the wall leaving a print. I was pacing back and fourth and I was so angry I can't even explain it. I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, "Justin let go of me " she was crying and I could tell she was scared.  no I'm not letting go,  you making the situation more difficult than what it really is,  your such a beautiful girl but you full of it when you love some one,  why won't you let me love you.

she had tears in here eyes, "you love me Justin? " I smiled at her,  Mieya Im in love with you, you mean the world to me. She pressed her lips onto mines our lips sync as she was deeply kissing me. her kisses was so strong and powerful. she wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped my arms around her waste , my tongue slipped into her mouth and they fought each other.

you don't understand how much I love you. I whispered in her ear. "your right show me justin". she told me to show her so I was about to grant her wish.

I took her body and gently laid it on the soft bed. I made sure to take it slow it was practically her first real time.my body hovered over hers using my hands to lift above her.  I was viciously kissing her neck but in a loving way. I smacked my lips on her skin,taking her breath away.

her hands were everywhere moving them up my back, gently scratching my bare skin under my shirt. it turned me on craving her body even more she slowly pulled my shirt over my head. my turn I whispered in her neck. I pulled up her tank top exsposing her sexy pink bra. she wrapped her legs around me she slipped her bra off and threw it to the side. my eyes were glued to her perfect check licking my lips.

I gently squeeze and teased her breast in my hands she squeezed her hands around my neck. I was sucking and nibbling on her breast turning her on more.

she let out a small moan throwing her head back from her sensitive sensation. she unzipped my jeans and I let her.she reached in my boxers, her slow touch was driving me insane I was growing hard in her hands she began to rub me up and down. my lips let out a moan, she began to go faster, she continue to go fast while kissing and licking on my chest kissing my tattoos. 

I just couldn't resist she slid down both pants and boxers and I pulled down her sexy undergarments.  we were naked and our bodies touched. I love you so much girl, when I said that she began to cry I knew they were good tears. I wiped them away slowly. please don't cry I muttered, "I love you Justin" she whispered in my ear.  I was ready and she was ready.

I played with her to make her extra wet which she already was dripping.  my lower waist plunged into her slowly.  a group of moans left her mouth and I began to thrust faster her insides were so farm and tight. uggh I groaned using the headboard to go deeper in her. "Justin " she whimpered.  our bodies moving up and back as I slammed in her.

I was groaning loud as she was moaning.  I thrust my hips upwards to hit all her right spots. after grinding in her I found her G spot "Oh fuck Justin" she screamed, the sound of her yelling my name I loved.

come one baby louder, I demanded groaning in a low voice. "Justin ohh!" she screamed letter her body become tense around my bulge. "F-Fuck Oh God" I whimpered slowing down just a little "no" she cried "faster" she was pleading for my body.  I can't hear what you want. I mumbled the last part in her ear.

"I want you to make love to me harder,Fuck me harder Justin oohhh" she gave me a sexy tone that I couldn't refuse. "if that's what you want that's what I'll give you princess". she groaned and she pulled my hair and was moving around under me, I picked up the pace not much longer was it that I began to groan louder and she followed with screams.  the sounds of our bodies smacking together made me feel like my climax was near. "JUSTIN I'm about to -" she let herself go I felt the warmed flow as she released it.  the tense side of her faded away. I quickly pulled out,  as my climax came and I was moaning loud rubbing her gently as she moaned softly biting her lip and my other hand rubbing my self moaning.

I crashed down next to her both breathing hard.  she got on top of me and pulled the covers up on us and laid her head on my chest."Justin I love you" she said kissing my lips.  I love you more, and I kissed her forehead we laid their in silence while I was stroking her hair and held her in my arms  she fell asleep with a smile on her face and so did I ❤