chapter 18

Chapter 18 Justin Pov

~~~~ 4 months later

I been working a lot and never having time for Mieya,  she text me everyday and call me.  the funny thing is it don't even feel like we live together. every since I been back home I either be at the studio, writing a song, dance rehearsal or the team calls for a meeting. since Mieya been here living with me she been home most of the time alone.

we been on a couple of dates and dinners, but for 4 months we only been out like 10 times. the shit makes me really mad I ask scoot can I take off but it wasn't even up to him anymore. I get home so late she already be asleep. sometimes I lay in bed with her and in the morning before I leave she makes breakfast.

we still didn't even have sex yet and I still didn't get a chance to tell her I love her. but I have a surprise for her soon. and she will see how much I love her. I want her forever and always. I'm planning on throwing her a huge party for her birthday. i want her to have my full trust when im with other females.but for now I have a meeting with Selena, she's cool but I don't love her anymore I have love for her that's it.  I hope Mieya likes her ,cause Miley don't but I'm still going to introduce themso she won't think I'm playing games.

Mieya Pov

I miss Justin, I never see him and it annoys me, for all of this bullshit I could have stayed home with my Auntie. I feel like I was being selfish I mean he is The Justin Bieber, I should have known what I was up against I should be more greatful. But i wanted to be more than friends. I shook the thoughts out of my head. I called Miley to see if we still going to hang out and she agreed. the whole world looked at us as sisters. I got into the car and drove to meet Miley we were going shopping.  and grab a bite to eat.

hey M I yelled excitedly and reached my arms out for a hug "hey M " she screamed back and we started laughing.  we went to store to store to store buying jewelry and hand bags make-up. we took pictures with fans and signed autographs.  and posted our day on twitter.  Miley was a sister I never had. my phone was buzzing off the hook and it wasn't twitter cause I logged off. I pulled out and check my phone.

From Justin

hey sweety I miss you meet me on 6th ave now for a bite to eat I want you to meet someone.

To justin

okay omw soon bye ❤

Miley, Justin wants me to meet him for a bite to eat on 6th street ,come with me boo he said he want me to meet someone. "OK let's go plus I'm really hungry". Miley was rubbing her belly like a little kid smiling gosh you got to love her.

we drove to 6th street and than went inside the Italian restaurant.  Me and Miley seen Justin laughing and such.  it was Justin Alfredo and I don't know some girl I couldn't tell who. all I know is she was all up on my Justin and I didn't like it.  when me and Miley got to the table it was Selena, Selena Gomez all on my love. I was so annoyed and it look like Miley was to.

"Oh hey guys glad for y'all to come" Alfredo looked relieved that Miley and I was here he seem really annoyed by Selena.  "hey bae I Miss you" Justin said reaching over kissing my cheek and giving Miley a hug.  "sit down guys" Alfredo demanded and Miley sat next to him and I sat next to Justin who was next to Selena. "Mieya this is Selena and Selena this is- "Iknow who this is". she smirked a little bit.

see now this bitch better get her act straight im not a this or a that im a Mieya ,i rolled my eyes and turned my head skrunching my face at her,as we were waiting for our food to come everybody was quiet on there phone and it was only Selena talking hugging up on Justin and shit all giggly and stuff. Miley gave me a discusted look and Alfredo laughed.  our food came and Justin was all lovey dovey with me and he cut my food up for me and was kissing me cheeks Selena was mad the whole time and she had a frustrated look on her face that was ugly like she was constapated and Miley couldn't stop laughing.   "Justin honey you have some spaghetti on your lip, Oh let me get that for you". Selena was purposely trying to piss me off and it was annoying as fuck. she wiped Justin lips and stared at them. "gosh I miss them lips" she licked her lips staring in Justin's eyes. Justin just stared back looking with a blank expression on his face and then my stomach turned upside down.

she kissed him on the fucking mouth, I was angry jealous hurt sad all in once he didn't even push her off,  even though he didn't kiss her back he still didn't fucking move her.  I got up and left throwing my napkin at him. Justin followed me trying to stop me from leaving. what JUSTIN leave me alone. I was screaming at him out loud and I didn't really care. "Mieya look please don't go I'm sorry it probably was just ment to be a friendly kiss". Justin was holding my hand trying to stop me from leaving. NO FRIENDS DON'T KISS EACH OTHER JUSTIN, FRIENDS DON'T HAVE FRIENDS LIVE WITH THEM AND TRY TO SCREW THEM EVERY NIGHT. AND FRIENDS FRIENDS DON'T FUCKING LIE, YOU TOLD ME YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE HER ANYMORE AND THAT WAS A LIE AND TO DO IT IN MY FACE.

his face and everybody else face was blank in the restaurant,  "hahahah your funny if you think  Justin likes you probably just another booty call like the rest." Selena was laughing I looked at Justin and he didn't say nothing he didn't even defend me. come on Miley, Miley grabbed her stuff "Oh Selena you dropped something" Miley pointed to her shirt. "what" Selena was looking down searching. "Selena you dropped your face, and if you think she a booty Call than what were you just know I don't like your little stuck up ass better be lucky I have a career to continue or you"ll see best of both world's" Miley wasn't smiling at all. "oh really that sound intresting" selena was tryna act like a bad ass. "fuck with me" Miley stood there and selena didnt say shit. Miley walked over to me and than looked at Justin "you can do better than that thing" and we left the restaurant.

Justin Pov

I stood there shock. I was really shocked because I couldn't believe all that happened that fast we were all having a good time and everything fell into pieces. I walked back to the table and sat down pissed. I didn't want Mieya to leave and I didn't want to loose Selena as a friend but obviously they hate each other. I had my head in my hands thinking about everything that has happened and maybe how Mieya feels. I never been this mad and Selena did provoke Mieya but I didn't think Mieya would let it get to her. "Hey man you alright" Alfredo asked me with full concern. "No I'm not I think I just lost the Girl of my dreams the one I love. Selena eyes grew wide "you love her " her face was pissed and she was mad. yes I love her, Selena why did you do that you totally just ruined my chance and you know that were just friends. "Justin what will you do with out me she's not even famous and to be bestfriend with that little pot head Miley Cyrus" she snickered at her self. shut up Selena you are annoying and everybody told me to stop fucking with you.  I got up and so did fredo and we left Selena sitting there. she deserved that to be honest. and for Mieya I really hurt her and now I know she has strong feelings because we not even together and that pissed her off. having feelings for me is a good thing because I feel the same.

Always Have Faith (justin bieber love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara