chapter 36

Chapter 36 Mieya pov

this whole morning Justin didn't speak to me, I honestly didn't care neither. he ate breakfast on one side of the table and so did I. put in my headphones and he had his in. the way we were acting was childish but two can play this game. He totally was taking things way more serious than what it really was. I just don't care anymore.

Maybe I shouldnt do the music video, just so Justin can be happy but he always get his way. I left Justin sitting at the table alone walking up stairs to call Scooter. his phone rung twice and he immediately answered it. "Hey Mieya is everything okay?" yea I'm fine I just need someone to talk to. "is it about Justin not talking to you?" scooter said confidently, Yeah how you know I laughed.

"Well last night he was bickering about how he  wasn't going to talk to you if you don't listen to him", Ooh that little chump, Scooter I was thinking about not doing the video so Justin can be happy with me again. "No don't do that I know you really wanted to be in the video you guys already discuss it and Justin will be fine, he just Paranoid and jealous, Do you want me to come with you if it makes you feel better?" Scooter was so Damn nice and he's right I did want to do the video.

Yeah can you pick me up I have to be there at 4, "yeah I should be there around 3:30 so be ready and I promise you will do fine" scooter chuckled through the other end over the phone. Thank you so much I love you Scoot, after that I hung up the phone and went to the shower getting into the hot water as it ran down my back slowly. "Mieya?" Justin was in the bathroom door way, Yes Justin I said sweetly I can't help but be nice to people it was a habit. "when you film the video your not going to kiss are you?" Justin voice was strong full of eagerness.  Well honestly I don't know what's going to happen bae.

Justin left out the bathroom pissed and that's exactly how I wanted him to feel and I'm going to stay happy while he frustrate himself giving himself a headache not I. I turned of the water and got out the hot bathroom, I dried off with my towel and slipped on a thong and a black bra. Justin was on his phone looking angry and I laughed a little.  "what's the fuck so funny?" Justin yelled a little,  your funny you mad for nothing everything is gonna be alright you act like I'm about to go have sex with the guy, I chuckled again.

"Mines well go ahead and do it, you gonna be grinding on him in the first place". Justin got up and left out of the house, I can hear the front door slam behind him. I continued to get ready, I threw on some yoga pants and a tank top to be comfortable, I didn't get all dressed up because I knew they would have me changing like crazy. I put my hair in a ponytail and lotion my face, I'm not  putting no make-up on and they go take it off.

Im not going to lie I'm pretty nervous, I pulled out my phone logging on twitter, Fans were happy about me being in a video, Beliebers were excited but then there's Justin. I seen his tweeted, hanging in the studio. I retweeted it and wrote have fun baby with kissy faces. August Alisina tweeded nervous for the video set and I retweeted that. I was pretty nervous but in a good way. I love how everyone supports me besides the one person who mean so much to me.

I wish Miley was here but she started her tour already so I can't run to her. I called Dawight I really miss him and he's someone I can talk to. "Hey you reached Dawight sorry I'm busy at the moment". well never mind than, maybe he's at work. I sat on my bed and took a selfie, posting it on every web page I own. I went to go get a bottle of water from down stairs. I kept hearing noises come from my old bet room, like someone was in there.

I went back into Justin's room and grabbed my keys, my phone, my purse. I just kept hearing banging and I was really frighten. I opened Justin's door creeping down the stair, the noise came closer so I got the hell out of there, I opened the front door running out the house. I ran right into Scooter. "Mieya are you okay?" scooter stopped me holding my shoulders, yea yea I'm fine I'm just really ready to go. Scooter looked at me and can tell there was something else but he didn't say nothing.