chapter 42

Chapter 42 Mieya Pov

Where am I what happened?  I woke up panicking. "Mieya your fine your at the hospital" I looked at the doctor who was cleaning my burns and my skin. Where's Justin?  I sat up in the bed looking around. "He's down the hall getting treated, he was really brave to save you but right now I have to ask you some questions". Justin getting treated for what, is he ok I want to see. I hopped out of the bed barefooted with the shorts and t-shirt I was wearing when the incident happened. "Mieya no you can't just go in there please sit down" the doctor tried to stop me but I went ahead anyways. I walked down the hall, a lot of people were looking at me I knew I looked crazy but I don't care.

I opened his room door, Justin was sitting up on his bead getting stitches in his arm. "Miss you can't be in here right now" the doctor looked at me but I ignored her, walking to Justin giving him a hug. "Bae oww easy" I pulled back from Justin tears weld up in my eyes, Justin you saved my life. I began to cry to him, I knew Justin loved me but he risked his own life for me, I never had someone do that. The doctor looked at us with a warm smile. Justin hugged me tightly with his other arm, "I love you Mieya I would die for you" Justin kissed my forehead. "all done Mr Bieber you may leave when your ready" The doctor stood up smiling at us, Scooter was in the waiting room I know he was panicking, he get so worried.

"Bae ready to leave? " Justin hopped off the hospital bed grabbing my hand. Yea I'm ready he picked me up carrying me on his back cause I had no shoes. "are you guys OK I was worried sick about you two" Scooter hugged us, he kissed my cheek with tears in his eyes. Scooter where we going to live? he smiled at us softly. "Your house" I looked at him like he was crazy, Scoot we going to Florida? Scoot and Justin laughed at me. "No Bae your house here in California".

we walked to the car with all the news, and press surrounding us with questions. I got into the car fast, my body hurt really bad I was tired and cold. the early morning chills ran through my body. I wondered who is doing all of this who would really try to kill me burn me up in a fire when I'm sleep. I feel like I will die no one can protect me, and no one can save me even if their near. I felt like I could have died tonight but God knew it wasn't my time. I laid my head on Justin who was sleeping he was worn out. all I could think about was him saving me. We pulled up to a house, my eyes grew big like they were about to pop out of my head. Scooter I think your at the wrong house, Scooter turned to me and laughed. "Mieya this your house and the property belongs to you all of it and everything inside". we pulled into the drive thru of my house, finally something I can say that belongs to me. Justin wake up baby let's go in, I shook Justin and he got up slowly opening his eyes. Justin where here.

we got out of the car walking to the front door with the cold pavement under my bare sore feet, Scooter pulled out the keys from his pocket opening the door. the house was huge just like Justin's, it was dark and cold though. seem like someone hadn't been in here for years. Justin walked over to the power box hitting a switch. everything in the house came on the lights the refrigerator came on anything that needed a generator. the living room, dinning room, and Kitchen was the first things you see when you come in the house. the kitchen was beautiful, the island in the middle, the gold lining on the walls. the dining room was enormously huge, a big round family table sat in the middle, a china cabinet full of beautiful history, there was a TV made into the wall.

"Bae this is an amazing house it's full of history, it's beautiful better than my house" Justin said coming into the living room where I was standing. there was a book shelf in the living room and above it was a humongous painting of a little girl, she had long curls in her hair with a barret. she had light brown eyes and black hair. she had a beautiful dress on sitting in a chair. she was pretty, and looked happy. Scooter and Justin stood next to me looking at the painting also mesmerized just like me. "she's beautiful" Scooter whispered while still staring at the painting.  I was thinking of the same thing. "Bae that's you when you were little, see at the bottom on the painting it have the date and your name you were 1 years old than". Justin pointed to the writing at the bottom of the painting.  I was pretty once? I was happy once before? I instantly cried standing there looking at my portrait.