chapter 48

Chapter 48 Justin Pov

Me and Selena hung out today it was ok, I was just pissed off that Mieya went on a date with August Alsina. I don't like her with no body else. she probably fucked him on the first night who knows what went down cause I don't. Selena gets mad at me for thinking about Mieya but now she doesn't have to worry bout me thinking about Mieya cause I'm really done with her and I am not dating Selena neither if that's what she thinking. I really felt hurt tonight about Mieya going out with him I had a feeling they were going to start hanging out as soon as we brake up but I don't care now fuck it she better not say nothing else to me, she better not even look at me. she defiantly betrayed me how she's going to sit there and call Selena all them names but than go do the same thing. We just broke up now I see how fast it took her to move on. Scooter, Ryan, Chaz, Alfredo, and Khalil chilling at scoot house tonight. got a couple of drinks, talk, play cards, maybe COD black opps. it was pretty late but we where in joying ourselves it was past 2 am I wasn't tired. "Scoot is Mieya coming back here tonight cause its not night no more?" Alfredo asked Scooter and scoot just shrugged his shoulders. " I don't know, she is grown she probably staying the night at August house" I wish they wouldn't have bring her up in the first place someone always have to bring her up. "call her if she was my daughter she would have to be back in at midnight, she has no one to protect her" Alfredo said to Scooter. scooter laughed which I don't see what is so funny.

"Mieya is grown if she wants to sleep over a boys house she can, that's what's wrong with boys cant keep a girlfriend always checking for what if she has a problem than she will call one of us". Scooter sipped his drink playing another card. "she will call any of us besides Justin hahaha". Khalil always had to make jokes, and for your info she calls me all the time and what do I do I push decline hahahah. no one laughed so fuck them, can we stop talking about her I have no more respect for her after today now I can see what kind of girl she is. Scooter slammed his cards down and I knew he just became offensive of Mieya. "so Justin you mad because Mieya is hanging out with August Alsina, you broke up with her and you always have Selena over why can't she have a friend to hang with to that isn't right" Scoot friends do things their not suppose to do so I'm done with her seriously. "Justin you and Selena been fucking so you think she going to fuck August that's crazy, Mieya is not like that and if you think she is than you shouldn't get back with her ever, you want to see what she's been doing the whole day how about we turn on the news I'm pretty sure they got plenty of pictures taken" Scooter turned on the television.

Is Model Mieya and rapper August Alsina dating? the two has been together all day and night spotted by the whole west coast. they would ,make a good couple. August took Mieya to get her hair and nails done sparking up the color I love so much she is defiantly a beauty. Fan reached out to us on twitter who also was in the salon when the two went. there where tweets like "August is so sweet to her he paid for her bills, made her laugh and he even danced", another one said "August is a gentlemen him and Mieya took pictures with each fan and signed shirts and books he opens the door for her she's lucky". After the hair salon and nails done August had a interview and Mieya seem to not having a problem going. half of the interview was MTV Jerry talking to August about his next plans, than sent a stage director to bring Mieya out, jerry asked her about their day so far which she said was wonderful, she was also asked about former boyfriend Justin Bieber who she didn't want to talk about, all she had to say was "I'm 18 years old, Justin was my first love, whatever makes him happy- I guess I don't like when people bring up - but I have to learn from my own mistakes'". The gorgeous model couldn't even answer in complete sentence about former boyfriend Justin Bieber, poor girl still heart broken but seem August was there to the rescue. Jerry commented to August saying "Mieya is a sexy muther effin can you stay In the friend zone?" Rapper August said he can see what he could do with a wink. hmmm August with a crush on Mieya. sources says they were seen at a photo shoot with other rappers affiliated Drake, T.I and Khalifa. here's a picture of the two posing Drake Posted on twitter saying "love her and my mans August cooling it, model ambition". they also were caught at the movie theater tonight holding hands, than out to eat here are some pictures of the two's journey today. after the dinner we haven't clarified where the 21 year old rapper/ singer August Alsina and 18 year old Mieya Dixon went to, seem to me she sure did have a good time first time in the public with a smile on her face. Wonder how Bieber feels. He's been seen with ex Selena Gomez today but later we spotted her with Nial cutie from 1D hmm Justin needs to have a talk to her. good night every body.