Always Have Faith (justin bieber love story)

The Beginning

My name is Mieya'Ann Nicole Dixon, but most people call me Mieya'Ann I perfer just Mieya. I live in the hard core streets of New York city. I'm 17 years old and I hate my life, I live in Brooklyn I hate that to my mama a stripper and drug addict also my dad is a drug addict too but he over dosed and died about a year ago.that's when my mom went crazy and had all different type of men around for money.

When my mom became like that that's when the men she bring around beat us but mostly my mom I couldn't tolerate seeing her this way. it all started when I was 13 when my grandparents died so my parents didn't have much support at all. have you ever heard the term "do what you gotta do to make it".

That's when my life changed. That's when everything went down hill. That's the beginning !!!

chapter 1

Mieya POV

I woke up to the sound of Justin bieber's song as long as you love me. it was set on her alarm clock, well time for school ugghh I hated going to school so early I can't wait for summer to start. but it was only February ,4 more damn months of this shit. I got up annoyed as I hit dismiss on my alarm clock . I went in my little ass boring bathroom and looked into the mirror God your ugly I told myself. as of that I think I should get in the shower. afterwards I looked at my little wardrobe and got out some skinny jeans a black v neck and put on my beat up old north face jacket I got one year for Christmas even though I think my dad had stolen it but I still appreciated it. I put on my black and white converse and some eye liner with chap stick.

I put my hair in a sloppy bun shit it's 7:30 I have 30 min to get to school, I walked out my room good morning mom. "Where the fuck you think you going little girl"? my mom yelled. mom I'm going to school it's Monday. "when you gonna drop out and start making me so fucking money, your so fucking selfish just like your father." bye mom I walked out the house I wasn't going to let her get me down today so I headed out towards school.

~~~~~~~ First period

Hey there sexy this tall chocolate boy says to me he was wearing an Adidas sweat suit with some adidas on his feet. what do you want I asked him really annoyed. "I want a piece of that ass girl you looking kind of thick" he was trying to use the sexy voice! get out of my face before I smack the black off of you I gave him the death glare and he walked away. rrrrrriiiiinnnnngggg the bell was loud in my ears. the teacher came in "goodmorning class how was your weekend " she said with a smile. Ms. Donne was a nice teacher she always love to call on me cause she know I had the right answer. "so today class I want you to write about your favorite artist and how they inspire you, try to be detailed as much as possible than if it's good enough I will send the best one to there artist idk if they will read it but I'll give it a try " she said. OK "get started don't complain cause this is English and you do have to write chop chop ". Ms Donne was right so I got started it was obvious who I wanted to write about ghhaaa Justin Bieber.

Hi Justin I'm your biggest fan. my name is Mieya'Ann Nicole Dixon. I'm from Brooklyn NY. gosh your such an inspiration to me you keep me up when I'm down I only see you when I feel pain. lol this may sound funny coming from a fan but just know with out you I would probably be dead by now or my head pop off. my dream is to see you someday.....

just remember always have faith

love: Mieya'Ann

to: Justin Bieber

Ms. Donne POV

I read Mieya letter to Justin it was so touching as much as I know about her she goes through a lot. no young girl deserve this hmmm mabey I should try to send this to Justin first class. it may not mean much to him but her just knowing I sent it will put a smile on her face. Ms Donne a voice said interrupting my thoughts. Oh hey Mieya I was just ready to talk to you about your letter to Justin. Oh she said while blushing. "what about it Ms Donne is is bad "? no no sweety I was going to tell you I'm sending it to him.. "OMG THANK YOU I love you so much but how, hes on tour, what if he throws it to the side, " Mieya, Mieya calm down you freaking out. listen who knows if he will but just know I have my ways I winked at her.

~~~~Home Mieya Pov

when I got home I heard moaning loud nasty coming from my apartment door eww I thought I'm just wait out here till my mom done prostituting in our home. but for some reason I can't get Justin or that letter out my head he just makes me smile the thought of him. I wish I was on the believe tour with him even though it over now. I remember sneaking in the movies to see it it was so touching... OUCH what the hell as I fell back inside my apartment . "who the fuck is you a man said " while opening the door to leave ,he threw my mom some money ,I'm her daughter can you move as he was walking out I closed the door behind him. my mom was laying on the floor naked sticking needles in her arm shaking "how was school hoe" she screamed I ignored her i was going into the kitchen to find something to eat she asked me again and before you knew it she got up and punch me in the face I was bleeding crying "I asked you a question bitch " it was fine mom I said running to my room face all bloody I cried my self to sleep listening to Justin's journal music.. all I can think of is him, that letter, and pain.