chapter 28

Chapter 28 Mieya Pov

I got off my flight and there were fans asking for autographs asking was I okay. I signed there books and shirt but I didn't have no smile on my face and I wasn't going to pretend. My Aunt Ella said that there will be a driver coming to get me from the airport. I waited for at least 20 mins. a black car pulled up infront of me.

there was a handsome tall brown skin man, he had a suit on and dress shoes looking very professional. "Mieya right? nice to meet you I'm Dawight". he smiled at me placing my things in the trunk. he opened my door and I can smell the goodness of his Cologne. I got into the car and we were on our way back to My aunt's house.

um excuse me, but how do my Aunt know you? I had to ask him because he was just to fine to be driving a old lady around. "actually I knew her since I was little, my dad and your dad were Bestfriends and so were we, I remember you perfectly but I can say you grew up a lot". he chuckled in a manly way. hhm I guess we can catch up some since I knew you from before. I laughed for the first time that day.

we pulled up and he helped me put my bags inside to my room which I miss dearly. I sat on the bed and started crying again infront of him. I couldn't help my emotions. "are you okay, I mean I heard so much about you and I saw the news this morning". he sat next to me and gave me a hug but in a friendly way. I couldn't keep my mind off of Justin.

he pulled from the hug and got up off of the bed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean". it's okay, we can hang out later or tomorrow I think I just want to sleep. Here's my number, I put it into my phone and he agreed and left closing the door behind him. I unpacked my clothes and took a shower. I just didn't care about nothing. I laid in my lonely bed and watched Netflix all day and sleep.

~~~~

it's been 2 weeks and I haven't left my room at all except to see my Aunt of course. I never answered my phone I had at least 500 missed calls from Miley,Scooter, Ryan,Alfredo, Chaz, Pattie, and Justin. I didn't want to be bothered but I do miss being with Justin. But why would I continue to stay with someone who going to lie and cheat on me. I logged on twitter every now an then posting statuses like

Sometimes I don't understand life without him.

I don't even feel like me anymore.

Bestfriend I miss you @MileyCyrus

I feel like I needed some air from being balled down in this room of mines. but my body wouldn't let me get up. "Mieya can I come in, it's Dawight". I yelled come in and he looked very upset. what's wrong are you okay? he sat on the chair by my desk and looked down in his hands I could tell he was upset. "Mieya please come out of the room, I feel like I met my long lost sister who doesn't want to see me. you are like a sister and there's someone I want you to meet but I'm going to need you to come out get air please".

I smiled at him and I moaned and groaned not wanting to leave my bed. Fine but this better be worth it. "great now go get in the shower and fix up yourself, stop being lazy, lazy bones". he laughed rubbing his chin hair. I got up and threw my pillow at him. he left my room and waited down stairs. I got into the shower and washed my hair, since I haven't washed it in almost a week. I got out blow drying my hair and straightening it. I threw on some shorts and a black V neck with some Jay's on my feet. I did my make up an added a necklace with a couple of bangles on.

I grabbed my purse and phone and my lipgloss running down stairs. Dawight was sitting on the couch waiting. "Finally you ready". we got into his yellow Lamborghini and drove off. we talked about Were we was going but he just won't tell me. we pulled up at a childcare center and walked in. Are we getting your little brother or sister or something? he laughed at me and we Just kept walking, entering the center.