chapter 32

Chapter 32 Mieya pov

Justin woke me up early before anyone else was up, I got the girls up and ran there baths and picked out there clothes. I sat Jade down and did her long brown hair into four potty tails and I did a bun for Bailey.  it was Pretty early 5 am so I let them go back to sleep while I go get dressed. 

My skin had goosebumps from being chilly in the morning. I got into the hot shower and let the water run on my body, I thought about all the things that we had to do today. Miley and Pattie was flying in to attend with us. I was pretty scared for today but I don't want to let any one to know. I got out of the shower and grabbed for my towel, I walked into the room and Justin walked in from the other bathroom down the hall.

"do you want me to get changed somewhere else cause I can?" Justin pointed to the door with his thumb. No you fine he already had his briefs on but I couldn't help by staring at his chest and all his muscles. and sexy tattoos I miss being with him and now since were getting back on good terms it feels right, I don't want to make anything akward. I slipped into some leggings with a tanktop and a jacket. I threw a headband on my head letting my hair flow down my back.

"Mieya come here" Justin told me to come over there next to him. I walked next to him so I could sit down and he grabbed me by my waste pulling me on his lap. he held me tight. "I was up all night thinking, I want you to know that God has a plan for you but you have to stay strong, I love you girl and you should know that". he looked me in the eyes and smiled. I pulled my head away from him cause I can feel the tears.

"Hey Mieya don't cry, you've cried alot already I know your hurt but you know for a fact that Aunt Ella is in your heart". Justin took my hand and placed it on my heart. he was right crying isn't going to make it better and crying isn't going to Make me feel any better. I had people looking up to me. I hugged Justin and he wrapped his manly arms around me.

everyone was ready so we was now on our way to the funeral home to sort out everything, we want her buried at least no later than tomorrow, we had work and things to do and everyone was stressed. I got out of the car holding Bailey hand and Justin had Jade's. Scooter and Dawight was ahead of us with a shit load of paperwork. I walked into the funeral building and Miley came running to me hugging me almost knocking me over.

she looked like she's been crying her eyes out. "Bestfriend are you okay I miss you so much, I prayed and prayed baby I'm sorry for your lost". she had her arms around me with puffy eyes. Miley I'm fine I miss you to so much. she went to hug the girls and than Justin.  "Mieya I miss you so much darling how you feeling? ". Pattie came to me hugging me tightly I always love Pattie she's Just an Amazing woman. I'm okay thank you for coming Pattie it means so much to me. she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. than said her hellos to everyone else.

The ladie called Dawight's and my name and we stepped forward. she told us that we have things to sign and options to pick from. she told all of us to come into the room upstairs and we sat at a round table. Dawight and I had to answer so many questions. "so the insurance covers the whole funeral and the viewing plus limos and ceremonies?" Dawight asked the woman and she shook her head yes. "the rest of the insurance money goes to You and your sister" the lady nodded at me and I understood everything that she said.

we went to pick out a casket in the next room. her casket was peach and had pinkish ruffles around it with a gold riming. we left the place and Yes the funeral is tomorrow like we wanted. me and Justin was holding hands and Pattie smiled at me,  I knew she was happy that me and Justin was on good terms. the guys went to Dawight car to go find tuxedos, and we girls riding with Pattie and Mieya to go get our dresses. Justin grabbed my hand before splitting up and pulled me into a hug,  I wrapped my arms around his neck on my tipy toes to reach his perfect lips, he tasted so sweet and he even added a little tongue into the kiss, that sent butterflies in my stomach. I pulled away and he told me he love me. I still get that tingling feeling when Justin touch or kisses me. the spark never goes away.