chaper 21

Chapter 21 Justin Pov

Mieya's birthday is 4 days and she doesn't even know that I'm throwing her a huge party. I was leaving the meeting driving to the store to grab some things. Alfredo and Ryan was spending the night with Miley Jordan Mieya and I. we all going to hang out for a little bit and tomorrow Mieya going to go with scooter to do what ever. we needed to finish planning this party. I truly love Mieya, but we don't even have a title. like we not dating we not Bestfriends. all I know is I want to spend the rest of my life with her.  it was pretty late and I just couldn't wait to see her. I called Ryan to see where him an fredo was. hey man were you guys at, OK ard I'll be there soon. they were already there, it should take me at least 20min to get home and it was already 11:00pm. 

I pulled up in the drive way and got out of the car. when I went inside I knew they were in the theater so I went in their to say wassup to everybody.  they were all laughing and playing and shit.  hey Miley where's my baby doll. "she's upstairs in your room". Miley said smiling and laughing I didn't really catch what was so funny.

I went upstairs and opened my room door. she was laying on my bed with some soft music playing. hey sexy I kissed her cheek and sat next to her. "Justin I miss you so much" she pulled me close kissing my lips like she hasn't seen me in days. I pulled her on top of me and kissing her neck that is really her soft spot. "Justin I feel like I haven't seen you in days "she poked her lips out frowning her face. Bae you just seen me earlier this morning I chuckled. she sat behind me rubbing my shoulders that felt so good, "Oh baby you so tense" she whispered in my ear kissing my neck. "I think you need to relax baby here let me run your shower water" she whispered in my other ear kissing that side of my neck. this girl really trying to tease me.  she got up and went into the bathroom and ran the shower water for me. "Justin come here " I went inside the bathroom and she was stripped down in her bra and thong. damn I was growing hard.  she pulled me towards her kissing my lips..with her fingers unbuttoning my shirt she kissed all down my chest she stepped back and got into the shower wetting her hair and body I dimmed the lights and got in next to her.  she wet the soapy  sponge and rubbed it on my chest in a sexy way. she was being all freaky for some reason but I didn't mind. "Justin I love the way you look at me" she pushed her soapy body against mines whispering in my ear.  I lift her against the shower wall with her legs wrapped around me. I stared deep into her eyes as the water hit our bare skin. she rubbed her hand through my hair "I'm not scared anymore, I want you to love me, I won't push you away baby". she pushed her lips on to mines and I slipped my package in her and she gasped.

she sounded like she couldn't breath. I thrust slowly into her holding her legs to keep her up she did slight moans. I must of hit the spot cause her moans became louder and louder and she squeeze me tighter to her and she curled up her toes up I knew what was about to happen, I thrust deeper and pulled out and back in teasing her . "Justin ohh Justin stop, please stop". she wanted me to stop in a good way she couldnt handle all of this goodness. "Justin baby please stop stop she screamed. I kept going because my climax was coming so I kept pumping, I pulled out fast as fuck and I couldn't help but moan like a girl. 

Mieya was biting her lip at me smiling cause she made me sound like a girl.  "I love you Justin" she bent down and licked all around my tip. oohhh i threw my head back but she stopped and left me hanging.she stepped out the shower and I followed.  I totally forgot they were down stairs probably heard everything,  I put on some boxers and sweat pants and I gave Mieya a shirt and boxer to put on.  she was laughing at the way I sounded in the shower so I started tickling her I chased her down the hall and grabbed her,  she laughed and screamed while I held her in my arms running to the theater.  "put me down now" she giggled.  Oh I'll put you down alright. I lightly slammed her on the floor next to Miley. she just kept laughing.  "what took you two so long". Alfredo asked like he had no clue. "I know what " miley blurted out laughing,  it was obvious we both got in shower cause our hair is wet. "ohh Justin ohh stop". Ryan said on a girl voice. Jordan laughed but Mieya face was so serious but than she began to laugh. "Justin I know you not talking". Mieya said crossing her arms around her chest. every body laughed.

I ignored there comments and put on a movie,  after movie we played truth or dare, after truth or dare we did strip uno don't ask it was Miley idea but it was fun. every body went to sleep besides me and Mieya.  I was on the computer looking for gifts and Mieya kept texting some one.

Mieya Pov

someone kept sending me death threats and shit.

Unknown

Just because you have Justin and Miley don't mean I won't find were you live.

to unknown

who the fuck is this

Unknown

don't worry about it bitch just know I'm see you when I see you.

I just stop replying after awhile I couldn't figure out who it was. Justin came over to me and laid his head in my lap. "you okay bae" justin looked at my phone that was in my hand. it's nothing Justin don't worry about it just ignore it. he grabbed my phone and typed in his birthday as my pass word. Justin give it back, "why what are you hiding" Justin went to my messages, and read the unknown ones he was obviously pissed. "bae why didn't you tell me" he frown his face up at me. it's OK I gave him a kiss and we laid down. Miley was sleeping next to fredo but in a friendly way, Jordan and Ryan was sleeping together after there make out session.  I snuggled into Justin's arms and he kissed my forehead "goodnight love". good night Justin and I fell asleep.

~~~~ Next Morning

I woke up in Justin's bed. but he wasn't even their. I got out of bed and went to look for everybody,  no one was here. there was a note on the fridge.

Mieya scooter will be here at 12 have fun love you.

it was only 8:30 I was still kind of tired so I went back to sleep.  Justin alarm went off at 11:00 am, he must have set it for me. I got up and hoped in the shower. I got out did my slight make up and threw on some shorts with a laced see through shirt with a bandoo on,  I wore some white sandals and my shades my hair was naturally wavy . I was ready. scooter called my phone saying he was outside. I ran out the house locking the door behind me.  I hoped in the front seat,  "hey baby doll " scooter always called me that.  hey scoot I smiled at him and we drove off.

WHAT SHOULD JUSTIN GET MIEYA AS HER BIG BIRTHDAY GIFT. COMMENT AND VOTE SORRY FOR THE BORINGNESS BUT I PROMISE THIS GOING TO GET BETTER AND BETTER. THANKS YOU GUYS LOVE YOU,  ❤❤❤❤❤☺☺☺☺☺