chapter 23

Chapter 23 Justin Pov

I'm so nervous, in a couple of hours it will be her birthday.  it was 9:30pm and I was posting Mieya birthday count down on twitter.  My fans were pretty excited to see what my gift was that Im going to give her.  at 12:00am we have to open the box she received from Ella before she came here. I decided I was going to set up our night to be romantic, not sex but cuddling and talking, being together and sharing our love.

my mom text me saying she was on her way back, she should be here in 45min. I looked in the bags and grabbed everything I brought. I lit at least 12 candles throughout the bedroom and bathroom.  I dimmed all the lights down low, I ran bath water full of bubbles waiting till it filled up, Mieya loves love songs so I  turned on some romantic music. I placed chocolates in a heart shape on the dresser and opened the patio door to expose the moon light.

I added some purple rose peddle to the bubble bath and added some on the bed.  I looked back in the bag and got out a gift placing it in the middle of the heart shaped chocolate candy I made.  everything was perfect for the perfect girl. I took off my shirt and my pants leaving just my boxers and bare chest. I brought us matching robes to sleep in. I went down stares and sat on the couch. 5 min later I heard keys opening the door and their stood my princess.  she had bags in her hands so I took them from her placing them to the side. "hey Justin I miss you baby" she hugged me around my next kissing my lips.

are you sleepy baby?  I stared in her eyes getting lost. "no I'm wide awake"she smiled and showed her pretty teeth. I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs. her giggles were so adorable to me. before I entered the room I made her close her eyes. "Justin why I have to close my eyes". she laughed and I sat her down on the chair. Open them, she gasped in surprise "Justin this is so sweet". she hugged me and I turned her towards the mirror, I kissed her neck and I slipped her shorts down and took off her shirt. I wrapped my arms around her waste from behind. Mieya your worth more to me than sex, I don't want to have sex tonight I want to cuddle with you and talk, you mean the world to me.  I kissed down her shoulders I slipped her panties down and unfastened her bra her body was beautiful.  I led her to the bathroom and a tear rolled down her cheek I pulled down my boxers, and stepped in the hot bubble bath with rose peddle, I held her hand and pulled her in with me.

it felt so good to lay in the hot tub with the girl of your dreams, she laid her head down on my chest and sighed.  "Justin do you believe in Faith like do you believe if you always have faith you'll find your destiny".  she held my hand tight with our fingers intertwined.  Yea I believe in it. AND I believe there going to be an us.

Mieya Pov

Justin and I both got out of our bath and dried off, he wrapped this comfty robe around me and he had matching one. we laid on the bed and talked about our future. "bae it's almost time for you to open your box, Just know I'm here for you, nomatter what happen". he kissed my lips gently but I deepened the kiss. I bit his lip in a sexy way and thanked him for everything.  it was 11:50pm so I Decided to open it now, 

I pulled out a letter the envelope said from Daddy to my Princess,  I opened it up and Justin held me in his lap.

Dear, babydoll

it's your 18 birthday and I wish I  was here to see you. I'm sorry I wasn't in your life but my time was up. I don't know if you ever read your other 17 letters since your mom dragged you to new York .  Honey I know if your reading this than your not with your mother, I'm sorry for what she did to you. I know your a smart beautiful girl so your going to choose the right guy. Just know since you were a baby Ive always told you to keep your faith, I'm Watching you darling.