chapter 17

Chapter 17 Justin pov

FRIDAY MORNING

Alfredo, Kenny and I was putting everything in the van. scooter was upstairs talking to Aunt Ella and yes I did just call her Aunt ella.  scooter knew that she had cancer and he just wanted to talk to her they always bonded every time they gotten around each other. Mieya was in her room getting dressed it was 4:50 am. and our plane leaves at 6:30. after we was done putting her belonging in the van we all went upstairs in Aunt Ella's room, she told us to come up their before we leave. "hello everybody, I just wanted to say I love all of yous I want to thank Justin for being such a sweetheart to my lovely niece and taking her out showing her there's more to life than them hardcore streets of NewYork City, Justin your a very nice young man and I just want to give you this box and theres a letter in side of it but remember what I told you don't use it until your ready.  now scooter ohh scooter I adore you so much you remind me of my nephew so much, I want to thank you for keeping up with these young adults your a strong person I want to give you this picture for your wallet to always remember me please. you are a son I never had, Alfredo and yes sir I know your name you love photography I want you to have the first camera that was ever used in the war I never got the pictures out you seem such a good friend of Justin's.  Kenny Mieya told me so much about you how funny you are and how your more than just a body guard your a friend as well.  I have this letter for you open it when you please to". all of us was crying our eyes out listening to her aunt speak.

"Mieya, Oh Mieya darling you mean the world to me but I want you to go live your life. I want you to be happy and don't hold back your love for people.  you love Justin baby I can see that. I wish I can tell you more about you father I have this box to give you, I want you to open it up and read everything inside on your 18th birth day. your father birthday is the day after. June 2nd . I wish he was here to tell you everything but he's not so take this and keep it once you opened it follow everything, I love you and Mieya you may not like your mother or the things she has done,  you don't have to forget but just when ever your ready please forgive her." mieya was crying her eyes out we all had tears falling.  Mieya took the box and we all said our goodbyes, we closed her door and went to the van. 

Mieya Pov

we pulled up to the air port and I was so excited Justin and I were holding hands and we didn't even care. when we got on the plane I sat next to the window and was listing to music with Justin.  he kissed my cheek and I smiled at him I want to tell Justin I love him that I'm in love with him.

I logged on twitter and post a picture of my beautiful Aunt Ella me and Justin when they first met.

Me and @justinbieber will miss you Auntie ❤

Justin retweeted my tweet.

@Mieya'Doll coming to Cali with me excited pretty much☺

I put head on Justin shoulder and we both went to sleep.  scooter woke us up saying were here. me and Justin got up and headed off the plane we headed for the driver that was waiting for us.  we put our things in the truck and the man started driving.  first he dropped Alfredo off than he dropped of Kenny and scooter,  JUSTIN had my hand squeezing it I kept smiling I was really excited to live with Justin with just us two. we came to a stop and my eyes lit up it was a beautiful house. 

I got out and Justin and the driver started taking getting our things out of the trunk.  justin this is beautiful he smiled and started punching in the numbers to his private gate to him home. we walked into the yard and it was huge.  he unlocked the front door and when we stepped in it was just the most beautiful in the inside than it was on the outside. he showed me to my room with was already made up similar to how it was at my Aunt Ella house.

I was happy I sat my things down and flopped on the bed. I closed my eyes smiling waiting for justin to put his things in his room. I had a feeling that I wanted to be with him in his room. I wanted to sleep with him. but not in that way. but I did gosh I just want Justin to fuck my brains out but I'm scared. when he kisses me he makes me wet. "bae I'm going to get take a shower than I'll give you a tour of the house,  I sat there with sammy Justin's dog. sammy was so cute we were on my bed and he was so playful he kept licking my cheeks. 

I put my phone down and sammy took it and started running.  sammy come back with my phone boy. he ran in to Justin's room and I caught him. ooh eww sam that's nasty.  sammy ran out of the door and I picked up my wet phone that was in Sammy's mouth. I  got off the floor and Justin was standing there wet from his shower.  he had his towel wrapped around his lower body.  showing his v shaped as I stared there looking. Oh I'm so sorry I was just leaving.  "no stay I want you to stay," Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me close to his perfectly toned body my body was shaking and my heart skipped some beats. 

"I'm happy you came with me " he whispered in my ear. he was moving closer and closer and his lips met with mines.  my panties became wet as fuck.  Justin was biting my tongue and kissing my neck I slipped out a moan. he laid me on the bed and got ontop of me. he was kissing my body with his sweet lips, he raised up my shirt and started massaging my boobs he began licking my nipple and a tingly feeling came, Oh Justin I was moaning his name softly in his ear. that turned him on I played in his hair and dug my nails in his back. Justin towel came off and he looked down and back up at me smiling.  it was so big but i started craving him just by looking. I can't believe it but I started stroking his hard penis he was moaning and I just wanted him. Justin I want you, he kissed me again  "I want you to" he smiled. he stroked my cheek with his soft hand and kiss me some more.

Justin Pov

I was ready and she was ready I knew I wasn't going to get another chance like this.  I slid her bottoms down slowly rubbing her area kissing her stomach all the way down I started rubbing her gently she grabbed my hair and was biting her lips she threw her head back. God damn she was soaking wet I was bout to dive in but I herd the gate outside close.  "Heellooo is anybody home, hellooo?" Oh shit that's my mom get up get up. Mieya looked so scared that we would get caught and she fixed herself I ran into the bathroom and threw on some shorts, I totally forgot that my mom and Miley, yes Miley Cyrus my bestfriend was coming so they can meet Mieya. I was still on the hard and I couldn't do nothing about it. I never been this hard in my life I need this frustration to go away.

I put on a shirt and came out of the room, I think Mieya was in her room fixing herself up. I walked into the hall and I herd laughing so I went downstairs and my mom, Miley & Mieya was laughing and smiling,  I was happy to see this.  hello mom. I gave my mom a kiss and gave Miley one to. so I see you guys have met already.  "yess we have she is becoming my new bff " Miley was all jolly and seemed to really like Mieya.  "Justin she's such a pretty lovely girl " my mom was telling me like I didn't know already.

after talking and laughing a lot and told stories Miley and my mom gave there number to Mieya and she did the same.  they took pictures and talked bout boys and Miley was saying how they had to have girls day a lot and how cute they were and there name was M&M that's funny. they said there goodbyes and they left. Mieya was happy to meet them.  "Justin your mom is so lovely and I love Miley". she came and hugged me. baby this adventure is going to be awesome trust me. but than scooter called me to meet him.

Mieya Pov

I laid on Justin bed playing on my phone Justin had to go to a meeting with his crew. I got on twitter and checked my notification Miley put our picture up.

@Mieya'Doll is awesome I love her already #team us M&M

@MileyCyrus @PattieMattelle had fun with these 2 friends I can see why Justin luv you guys.

i posted the picture of us 3 and tagged them. Justin must have been reading this he retweeted them and favorite it. God I miss him already.  Justin and I promise to hang out everyday, but with him working so much I think I'm going to be home alone a lot instead.