chapter 27

Chapter 27 Justin Pov

I woke up in a hotel room, with my head burning. I looked around not remembering anything last night. I was to drunk. fuck I forgot to make it home to Mieya last night she's probably pisses at me.  I got up to a familiar voice talking. "goodmorning Justin " she rubbed my chest giving me some meds for my head. my sight was still kind of blurry, I realized it was Ashley.  Ashley what the fuck why am I here with you?

"Oh justin you don't remember last night how good it felt to be back in bed with me. my eyes grew wide no no no no no, I couldn't have. "but you wanted it Justin you don't need that girl". she was twirling her hair at me smiling. Shut the fuck up Ashley how did you even know I was going to be at the strip club, I got up pushing her to the side putting my pants on and my shirt. I grabbed my phone fuck I have 235 miss calls.  what the fuck happened.

Ashley just kept trying to get in my way. Ashley move I don't like you I don't love you. I screamed in her face so she can realize it. "Oh but you do or you would have been at the hospital with your girlfriend this morning. my stomach sunk in what do you mean what the fuck happened? I pushed her to the side turning the tv on the news.

Miley Cyrus and Mieya spotted at a pizzeria last night having a Bestfriend bonding time. Miley and Mieya are always together. Where do her boyfriend popstar Justin Bieber be at? the same night he was spotted with a group of friends going to into a stripclub,  while his adorable girl friend Mieya helped a poor little girl out that was at the pizzeria alone.

Mieya went out of her way and brought the little 5 year old some food and gave her money. she even took a picture with her posting it on twitter, quoting "My new friend Bailey never in time I like to see people down. the picture was of them two stuffing there mouth with pizza Mieya has brought.

when Bestfriend Miley Cyrus dropped Mieya off at home where her and Justin stays she was alone. she made a 911 phone call at 2:15 this morning, some people who been harassing Mieya busted windows and threw a brick threw the bed room window.

she was rushed to the hospital for glass cuts and falling. at that time The popstar Justin Bieber headed to a hotel with 4 people.  no one know who.  Mieya left the hospital this morning with Bestfriend Miley Cyrus and Scooter Braun.  But still no Justin .

I ran to the door but Ashley stood there.  Ashley move now your such a slut you think this shit is funny trapping me up like this. she didn't budge at all. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall pinning her down by her wrist. Leave me and what's mine alone. "ohh I like it rough" she smiled at me taking me as a joke. I stormed out the hotel room and got into my Ferrari.  I called Ryan but he didn't answer neither did Miley or Scooter. 

what have I done, I knew I broke her heart I was being such a bad ass I'm about to loose the love of my life. I drove to Scooter house to see if he was home.  I rushed from the car and just walked in not caring to knock. Ryan, Miley, Scooter, and Alfredo was sitting on the couch when I walked in. What happened I asked?  "Justin you fucking tell me, what kind of boyfriend is you I should smack all shits out of you" Miley yelled at the top of her lungs.  Scooter didn't say a word to me nor did anybody else.  where's Mieya?  Alfredo pointed to the guess room. Is she okay?  "she's on the phone with her Aunt Ella pouring her heart out" Ryan said shaking his head at me. 

I walked toward the door and cracked it.  Listening to her conversation. "Aunt Ella he don't love me, he wasn't even there for me.  I'm always home alone and he be out all types of nights and he lied to me. yes I love him but, yes ma'am". she hung up the phone and sat it on the bed. I walked in the room. Mieya?  she turned around and her eyes were red from crying alot.  "what do you want, why arent you with you friends?"

she looked at me helplessly. "I'm sorry Mieya I was wrong.  I tried to hug her but she pushed me away. "don't fucking touch me, you always talking so now it's my turn". she pointed to herself and continued.  "Justin you said you love me and you will never let anything bad happened to me, you was suppose to protect me and you didn't you wasn't there ". she had tears running down her face so I wrapped my arms around her.

"Justin get off of me, don't put your hands on me". she screamed in my face. she tried standing I saw her foot that was wrapped up. Mieya I know I was mad yesterday and I went out but I didn't think I would be out that long. "your a fucking liar Justin why do you lie to me now. I never lied to you". she stared in my eyes standing face to face with me. Mieya I'm not lien I do fucking love you, stop saying that I don't I'd do anything to be with you, any thing in the world I just got out of control last night. I held her hand.

she looked me in the face for a good minute. "things got out of control Justin, like what you been sneaking around you got fucking plastered at the strip club than instead of coming home to me you go rent out a hotel room". she was hurt, pissed off, and angry. she yelled every word at me and I had no explanation.  "Tell me Justin did you or did you not and don't lie to me" Mieya please just - "Did you Justin or did you not stop fucking playing with me".

she grabbed my phone listening to the voicemail on speaker that just popped up from me not answering my phone a few seconds ago. Justin baby last night was fun I don't know why you love her so much when I'm right here, when you in her I bet you be thinking of me. she ended the voicemail. "so Ashley huh, how was it?" Mieya it wasn't even like that, "stop fucking lien to me, you filthy liar you fucked her at the hotel last night after you told me you don't even talk to her,  goodbye Justin I'm going back to Florida.

she opened the door and walked out with a limp, tears streaming down her face. wait Mieya I'm sorry please don't leave me. I grabbed her arm and kissed her lips she pushed me away and fell on the floor. scooter tryed helped her up and he  looked at me full of hate. I'm pretty sure they all heard. she sat on the floor crying "I hate you Justin " she sobbed while getting up. I'm going back to Florida.

Miley and Ryan helped her to the car and the girl of my dreams were gone.  I hurt her so bad I didn't even mean to. I turned and punched the wall pissed off at myself.  "this is all on you Justin you did this to yourself Mieya was the sweetest girl, and she has a brain you really fucked up now". scooter yelled at me, but I couldn't be mad at him, it was my fault.

I drove home to see if she left yet and she was gone. I looked into my room and found the picture frames that she must have been doing last night. there was a picture of us kissing in one of them. it made me realize that I need her in my life. I took the picture and sped off towards the air port.  I need her to stay with me.  I seen her before boarding the plane.  Mieya wait please.  she stopped and turned at me. "what Justin?" I fucked up iknow but them girls I don't love, I love you please don't go, I need you in my life.

"Justin I'm sorry but I can't I need space " she turned to the door about to go in.  wait at least take this, I handed her the picture of us. a tear fell from her eyes and she took the picture leaving me there alone by myself.

Always Have Faith (justin bieber love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara