chapter 41

Chapter 41 Justin Pov

Mieya been busy all the time, she missed all 3 of my concerts. I really do miss my girlfriend, I knew she wasn't coming to the last concert of mines because she said she wasn't, I haven't been arguing with her or Scooter about where she be going I just leave it alone, now I know how Mieya felt when I leave her all type of extra hours. tonight was my last concert than we take the Jet back home. Mieya and I only been seeing each other at night, I be craving her so much so we been doing the nasty Every night she would come in.

She been in a happy mood but she been taking these pills, and she eat but only once a day. that's still not enough food to produce energy. Scooter and Mieya been acting weird since we got here but I didn't care anymore I just let it go. my days were less stressful and Mieya had been happy about that. I haven't been on any of my social network since we got here. this the last day being here so I decided to pack Mieya and I luggage so later we won't have to do it later. I was still upset about her not coming to my concert but I didn't show no emotions. Mieya been gone since 11:30 am she didn't want to leave but for some reason she was making herself do it.

I still wanted to figure out what she doing but I just got tired of trying to figure it out. "Justin lets go get some pizza?" Alfredo asked me walking into the room. I decided that was fine with me we got into the car with Kenny,  today it was alot of traffic going on. there was like a parade going on. we sat at the light waiting for it to change. "Justin isn't that Mieya, over there walking with some shirtless guy?" Alfredo pointed out the window.  I instantly looked making sure his eye sight is correct.  it was her walking in the parade with a man who looks about 30 years old, what the fuck she doing with that guy supporting him she should be supporting me but she been out with that guy.

Kenny let me out I yelled shaking the locked door, "Justin no your not about to go out there flip shit while I'm here sorry man" Kenny wouldn't let me out neither did Alfredo. How could she be out with another man a shirtless man as that, they all walking next to each other smiling taking pictures and shit. we pulled up to the pizza place,  I got out walking into the empty shop. "where is everyone" Kenny asked the cashier. "Oh there at the parade, and your Justin bieber I love you so much your girlfriend is so beautiful and gorgeous" I looked at her, why did everything had to be about Mieya lately. we ordered our pizza ,than we went back to the hotel to eat. hhm she at a parade with some boy being his number 1 fan when she suppose to be my number 1 fan, she's my girlfriend. I got ready for the concert, we drove to a different arena a bigger one since this the last show here in London everyone was going to pack the arena.

there were 10 times the fans waiting to enter than the other 3 shows. we walked inside the arena it was one of the biggest ones I ever performed in. I went to get ready cause, time was flying by really fast it was outrageous. before I knew it the show have started I have performed half of my songs, I thought about my fans and how happy they were I wish I could slow every thing down with my mind.

Mieya Pov

"Mieya you know what to do right?" Christopher asked me I nodded my head.  they wanted me to Model, well perform at Justin concert that already started. I was beyond terrified Justin will be performing his  song All That Matters I suppose to model on stage I was the girl he was singing to. he not suppose to notice, I got all the dance moves that goes with his,  I just don't want to mess up and let the beliebers down, fans on twitter supported me, Justin would have been knew I was a model but he was so busy being angry he hasn't turned on the tv or got on any of his accounts.

it was actually kind of funny. Scooter picked me up from my last photo shoot here in London, I can't believe everything started here. my managers and Tobi wasn't from London so they come back to USA with us uggh. "so did you love it here Mieya? "Scooter looked at me happily,  I knew he was proud of new because I was proud of me. Yea thanks to you Scoot this was a great start for my career and perfect timing I loved London. "great I'm glad your finally happy doing something you want to do, I mean who knew you be the next big model out there, and you started in London so you automatically big back home" Scooter laughed at himself, "you know Mieya your like a daughter to me, it might sound strange but since day one we been close, if you need anything tell me you don't have to hold secrets from me ever" Scooter looked at me than back at the road. Scoot I learned life to short to not do what you want, I'm happy I kept my faith and I'm happy I stayed strong, tonight I'm actually going on stage with Justin to be with him that's deep.