chapter 29

Chapter 29 Justin Pov

I was in my room trying to find something to wear to the awards show, I had so much new clothes but just didn't know what to wear. Ashley was getting ready in the guess room and I feel like I can picture what she's going to wear. she's so plane I'm still debating if I want to go on the red carpet with her ass and take pictures. them pictures are going to be world wide and I don't want me to look good and she all looking like she about to go to a club.

I rubbed my head laying back on the bed missing my baby.  I had a feeling in my stomach something going to be off about to night. I picked out my signature outfit that was brand new, I picked out a gold chain and a gold Rolex. I jumped into the shower washing my body and my hair.  I closed my eyes letting the water hit my face.

I think that something wrong with me, I fucked everything up and I didn't go after the girl I loved. I'm to busy being around the girl who help me fuck up. since that night me and Ashley hasn't even touched eachother. I wasn't attracted to her and I wasn't in love with her. she just kept me company. I got out the shower blow drying my hair. now it's time to get ready.

Mieya Pov  

Miley had her own personal hair stylist and make-up artist come to her house we took our shower and then they started doing our hair. Miley told the lady to make my hair into long curls with a part to the side. Miley had to get her hair shaped up a little and then she was adding curls to the front for the first time. when my head was full of curls Miley said my hair color looks even better.  the brownish goldish hair of mines was perfection.

my make up was really pretty and Mileys make up popped, it brung life to the planets, knowing how crazy she was she loved to look different and that's something we had in common. I was nervous to see my outfit for tonight knowing Miley picked it out I was going to be showing skin. the two woman grabbed a bag that had our outfits in it.  Miley put hers on first she had a blue sparkling dress that was really short it was strapless and the bottom look like a ballerina, she had white diamond heels on and they were high her perfect legs were showing. her periwinkle necklace and bracelet was perfect.

Mileys long nails matched all types of ways. she wore baby blue and periwinkle. the lady's called me back so I can get dressed.  they put this sparkling white top on me that had ruffle on the shoulder's part. were Is the rest, my stomach was showing. they help me slipped on these tight ass black lether high waste pants they were really tight at the ankle. it had diamonds going down from were my belly button was stopping all the way by my croch.

my shape was beyond exposed.  they places this gold necklace on me that matched the crop top that had all the sparkling gold things on it. my nails hers claws and they were long and red.  My heels were big, they were white but the out line was red. she gave me a gold Rolex watch and added some red lipstick on me. I looked in the mirror next to Miley standing side by side. "Damn we bad as fuck girl" we danced around looking cute asf.  we took a selfie for memories.

"Mieya your going to kill the red carpet, you look like Barbie slash biker girl slash bad girls club slash a beautiful princess" I hugged her and we giggled.  Sisters for ever?  "to infinity and beyond". Miley and I got into this Limousin that was white and it had rims we bumped music loud and sung along to the lyrics.

Justin Pov

I was all dressed in my black pants and a white shirt, with my red cardigan kind of like a suit but not exactly.  my shoes were white and red I had gold chain and watch I had my black shades on.  I walked out my room to see what Ashley had on. I was right something so simple. she had on a black body dress stopping below her butt,with red heels her straight blonde hair that had no body to it and her regular make up on.