chapter 26

Chapter 26 Justin Pov

it's been 3 days and Selena just keep fucking with me,  I know she was jealous of Mieya so she will do anything to fuck up my relationship.  she stay blowing my phone up with the bullshit. "Justin I miss you" or "Justin come over I'm lonely" I'm not with the BS so I'm not going to reply. Ashley has been doing the same thing like damn they some thirty girls. I have much more stuff to worry about right now, like the fact I have an upcoming tour and I didn't even tell Mieya yet.

I sat down looking through my phone at another picture Selena took half naked she sent to my phone.  I closed it quickly because Mieya and Miley walked in. Hey bae I hurried and gave her a hug.  "hi Justin, I thought you were hanging out with the boys today? I clinched my teeth together at her comment.  Yeah that's later tonight though. she frowned at me in a you have to be kidding me face. "so what time your going to be back?" she was asking a lot of questions but she has every right to. someone was knocking on the door so I ignored the questions to answer it.

Alfredo walked in "Hey Justin you still coming to the strip club tonight?" he dapted me up and I shook my head at him, he was way to fucking loud and he realized Miley and Mieya was in the kitchen listening. "Oh so you going to the strip club huh, so all them little hoochies can shake there ass on you?" she was pissed and Miley was about to laugh at here comment cause she knew she was ready to get in my ass. Bae I was going to tell you. she rolled her eyes at me like I was lien which I was. "Justin stop fucking lien to me, you do that sneaky shit like I don't know, you be having Selena and Ashley both blowing your phone up all types of nights and shit and now you going to strip clubs and parties getting drunk as fuck,  so go ahead and keep lien" she crossed her arms pissed off.

how did she even know Alfredo and Miley was shocked and I was getting pissed. Mieya chill I'm a grown ass man I shouldn't have to ask you to do shit cause last time I checked your name isn't Pattie.  everyone face went blank and I had a feeling that I crossed the line. "Justin how the fuck would you feel if I went to a male strip club letting them grind on me and I'm tossing money at them, and I know I'm not your mom but I should at least don't deserve to be lied to, maybe if you was a so call man you man the fuck up and say bae I'm going to the strip club is that fine". she was slamming everything that was in her hands on the counter. Mieya like I said I'm do what the fuck I want, if I wanna go chill with my bros I am so I don't care, I'm going to the strip club no matter if you agree or not don't call my phone or text me I'll be home when I feel oh and that's what Miley is for. I walked out the door with fredo and drove off in my black Ferrari. Alfredo looked at me like I was crazy. don't look at me like that she gets on my nerves sometimes always try and control shit. fredo shook his head at me and I was getting mad. "Justin Mieya is a sweetie you don't think you eark her nerves sometimes to and sometimes you go overboard". we drove to pick up lil Za and Twist, than be on our way.

Mieya POV

Miley he gets on my nerves I swear, he lies to me about where he's going and I know he still talking to Selena and Ashley. Miley sat there and listen to me go on and on. she thought it was pretty funny to see us argue.  Miley what if me and Justin don't last than my heart will break. "don't say that y'all will y'all just bump head every now and then don't worry". but Miley he still talking to them other girls. I was pissed off and I needed some advise.

"don't worry bout them, I can bet you my life he don't want them girls he only wants you, boys are just boys" Miley smiled at me and we sat there and talked about her tour coming up. I was pretty excited to hear about it than she was. we went out to go grab pizza at the pizzeria in town. we were pretty hungry from going to the beach today. There were fans outside of the pizzeria waiting for us, Miley put on twitter going to get pizza in town with the Bestfriend.  we got out the car and signed and took pictures with the fans. it was pretty fun and the fans are so loveable. I couldn't believe I had fans myself.