chapter 9

Chapter 9 Justin Pov

I suddenly realized that I have met this girl,  I shot her a surprising look with a smile on my face. "justin why you looking like that" she questionably asked while fixing her flip flop.

I stared her in her pretty eyes, I ran in my room and looked in the top draw for the letter and then took out the photo, it was her

I ran back in the living room of my suit and held the envelop behind my back "Justin what do you have in your hand " trying to grab it from me.  I think faith has a way of life.I told her  when handing over the envelop she snatched it from me giggling.

her face changed when she realized what it was she seemed more embarrassed as ever her cheeks got a liitle red "Justin I didn't even think you would have received it" while a little smirked came across her face.  well I did and it really touched me so I decided to keep it, I knew you looked familiar but I couldn't add it up and your beautiful name was so unique it all clicked in my head.

"wow justin your so " and before I knew it I kissed her and I don't even know why, she was kissing me back with our lips moving in sync my lips fitted perfectly with Mieya's.  she pulled back with a funny look on her face "why do you keep kissing me the way you do? " she was staring in my eyes.  I don't know I'm sorry it just your so beautiful.  she giggled covering her smile "it's OK justin "

how about we go get some ice cream now, we got up walking to the door and to the elevators then our hands touched we were holding hands all of a sudden walking in the lobby. me and Ashley never held hands neither did me and Selena but only to take pictures.

we both had our shades on and her out fit and her style was sexy.  she was strong for a young girl her age and she held her head high. that was a major turn on and even if she had insecurities I wouldn't know.

"Justin want to ride in your vehicle or mines" pointing to the BMW, damn I thought, her aunt must love her more than her parents, "we going ride in yours " she quoted before I answered I gotten caught up in my thoughts,  OK we can ride in mines

we hopped in the black Ferrari and sped off 10 mins later we pulled up in from of sugar cone ice cream shop. FUCK papparazzi's  put your shades on and I'm going to come out and open your door. I walked out and there were flash after flashes I opened her door and whispered in her ear put your head in my chest don't look up she did as she was told. there where millions of questions "hey Justin is that your girlfriend ", "hows you and selena" " is this your new mystery girl ".

we got into the shop "wow that's a lot I don't understand how you tolerate that all the time " with a sympathy look on her face. I'm use to it now, we both took our orders and we sat down with our number in our hand waiting. the waitress came with our icecream and taking our numbers back with her he realized it was me and started blushing like red tomatoes

Mieya Pov

this ice cream is really good I told him best I ever had,  knowing that I don't really get a lot. there where a couple of people staring at us than two litter girls came over and asked justin for his autographs "sure sweety, and what your name princess? " winking at them as he was waiting for there names "Mandy " she said getting all teary in the face.  before they walked away they both said thank you and turned back and said Justin your girlfriend's really pretty and walked away.

he smiled at me,  Justin your so sweet to your fans that's why they love you so much. "without my fans I wouldn't be here today " he was finishing his icecream with a grateful smile.  you know Bieber I'm having a lot of fun thanks to you , I never had that before I never had any of this life style feels like a fairy tail squinting my eyes to hold back the tear.  "my pleasure Ms Dixon, I love hanging out with you to I hope we stay friends" kissing me on the cheek as I laughed a little.  we left and did the same thing as coming in. we pulled at the hotel and got out laughing from all the funny stories we were sharing in the car. We went back to his suit.

we threw our selves on the couch still laughing hard.  I got one story justin when your Believe movie came out Christmas I wanted to see it and I didn't have any money and my mother refused me to see it so I snuck in with the security keys I took off the desk and I watched the whole thing I told him trying to hold my laugh in,  but the security found me so I started running singing roller coasterrrr roller costeerrrr hahaha,  the one security was laughing to..  Justin was now on the floor cry laughing so hard he couldn't speak "so w-wha-at you d-do when you got home " he was trying to say from laughing so hard while holding his stomach.  I went in my room a blasted your music and laughed till I fell asleep I was a super thug. we were still laughing until the suit door slammed opened with force knocking down a picture and it was a blonde head girl she was tall with blue eyes and super skinny.

"Justin who is this" she asked angrily  pointing to the TMZ article  on her phone.  she realized I was sitting there but she just looked away even more pissed. "JUSTIN how could you cheat on me with that " pointing at me a little.  damn did she just called me a that and did she just say cheat! time for me to get going.  her and Justin was arguing so I stood up and was leaving,  umm I'm going to get going now "yea you better be you thing" she scrunched her face up at me.  I was ready beat this bitch ass but watever justin looked at me with sympathy as I closed the door.

how could he kiss me and he had a girlfriend what a douch!  I was angry and hurt . and for her bony ass I should have smacked her face straight since she wanted to scrunch it up at me ,she should not have disrespected me. I was mad as fuck girlfriend? I would have knew about this hoe I am his biggest fan I knew about Selena,  I never seen a picture with her and him and that was his girlfriend?  I got into the car as and drove home.  I got out and locked the door and went upstairs and laid down thinking.  why I'm feeling like this I don't even like him,or do I.