chapter 25

Chapter 25 Mieya Pov

I woke up to the sound of Justin yelling in the phone.  I slipped some shorts on and a shirt. I went into the living room of the suit and wrapped my arms around Justin. kissing his cheek, he smiled at me but he turned back around yelled in his phone some more, he hung up than kissed me, who was that Justin? "it was Selena she's mad but I don't have time for them childish games.

~~~~

Justin carried me on his back down to the lobby to check out, we both had shades on hiding from the papps. we got into the car and drove to the airport to meet scooter, we were going to see Aunt Ella. it was hot as hell here in Cali all the people and the sun beaming on you. we got out the car and fans wanted pictures, autographs, videos we have signed people shirts posters there were screaming girls saying I was pretty and there so jealous and the " Justin I love you's ". we got to most of the fans but had to leave to go catch our flight. 

Justin gripped my hand tightly like he was nervous. Justin baby what's wrong? he looked down at me and smiled, "nothing Just happy to go see your Aunt". every time we talk about my Aunt  Justin and Scooter start acting funny. we got on the plane and sat down in our seats. I turned my head looking through the window placing headphones in.  I wasn't mad at Justin I Just hate when he hide things from me, Scooter and Justin both tried to talk to me but I ignored them.

I had this feeling in my stomach that something wasn't right. I had a headache so I went to sleep.  Justin woke me up, telling me to come on it's time to get off.  I got up and exit the plane.

~~~~ Aunt Ella house

I unlocked the door to my aunt's house walking into the air-conditioning. "Aunt Ella, is anyone home". I screamed to the top of my lungs, a lady with blonde hair came trotting down the stairs. "hello you must me Mieya'Ann Ella's wonderful niece, your Justin of course and your Scooter". we all nodded our head not really caring that she knew who we were, I wanted to know were my Aunt was. "can you go get Ella for us please" scooter was getting impatient and so was Justin, they act like they want to see her more than I do.

she nodded her head and went into the guess room that was next to the bathroom in the family room. she came back out with my Aunt sitting in the wheel chair. she looked so sick and tired. her long white hair was missing patches. her eyes were grey and she looked miserable.  Aunt Ella are you okay? I ran to her squatting down patting her hand. she looked at me and smiled. "hey guys I miss you so much I feel like it was forever" she barely even had words come out.

we all sat around and she told us nothing but happy moments in her life. I didn't understand what was going on, Aunt Ella only had a minor sickness. I just didn't think about it much I just sat there listening to her joyful stories. we all got into the truck that Aunt Ella owned and helped her in, she gave us the directions and we drove to my father's grave.

I wasn't going to lie but I was very scared to even enter the grave. Justin held my hand and Scooter pushed Aunt Ella's wheelchair.  the man showed us were to go and Justin brought flowers and balloons to add to the grave.  I was feeling quite lightheaded like there was a spirit taking over my body. we entered the row and there was my  dad's name but only the last name Dixon. why wasn't his first name carved in.  it said in loving memories of Mr.Dixon a great man, Life is always better when you have faith, dedicated to Mieya'Ann 1978-1998 .

I busted out crying placing the flowers on the grave. I feel like I have nothing I remember now, my dad holding me in his arms at two years old. I remember now who always told me to keep the Faith. I herd my Aunt speaking to me, "baby don't cry it's life, and it's not your fault everybody has to go someday, live your life to the fullest so you can grow old and have no regrets". she smiled at me and gave me her hand.

"get up baby stop breaking down so easily be strong" she lifted me off the ground and scooter, Justin and I all wiped our tears away. I loved my Aunt. Aunt Ella I don't know what I would do if I ever loose you, your the only family I have. She shook her head at me "no no don't say that, you did a lot for this long time without me, just keep me in your heart" she smiled weakly and Justin was crying so he excuse his self. his beautiful brown eyes were now red. I don't know why he was crying so bad if they were all my problems.

we sat there for a little bit and I just thought to myself about how my life could have been if my dad was here. after we did our prayers and set the flowers down leaving, we went to go get something to eat and spend time with my Auntie I love so much. at dinner we talked and laughed so much she showed baby pictures of me to them, Justin and Scooter thought it was so funny. My Aunt loved Justin and Scooter dearly which made me very happy. we took pictures and played UNO.  it was getting late and we had to catch our flight back to California at 9:30.

before it was time to go she showed me a video of my dad helping me walk and my first birthday, my mom was so beautiful but it don't even seem like her anymore. it was 8:35 so we had to leave. we said our goodbyes crying.  I asked her why we saying goodbye, she didn't say. usually she says see you late with a wink.

we got back into the car and drove silently to the air port. we got on the plane and Scooter, Justin, and I posted the pictures of us at dinner at the grave yard there were 3 pictures that were my favorite.  I took the picture of my father's grave I decided to post it with the caption saying

Happy Birthday Dad I will always love and miss you, God have you now R.I.P

I logged off after that and laid my head on Justin.  I only could think about my future with him and nothing else, I truly love him.  if I never met Justin I don't know where I'll end up.