chapter 14

Chapter 14 Mieya Pov

I woke up before Justin did it was 2:15. I wasn't tired anymore I went into the bathroom and my makeup needed some touching up to do like my eye liner and mascara.  I fixed it up and I got dressed back into that cute outfit Justin got me.  I sat on the couch and logged on to twitter my followers went up so much all Justin fans followed me.  I went to my notification and saw the other picture he put on twitter when I was sleep.  it was so cute I read some of the tweets his fans made they were all nice. that was a relief.  Justin got picture of me sleep well now I can get a picture of him I went into the bed room and took a picture of him sleep I posted it on twitter

@justinbieber got me, and now I got him awwe how adorable he looks

I clicked post and his fans went crazy they were asking for follow backs and are we dating and such and such.  I logged off of twitter and turned on the TV . E news was on

Today Justin Bieber and his friend Mieya are in NewYork for a concert later. we saw the picture of the young pop star posted of them matching outfits and then another of  his friend Mieya sleeping with her head on his shoulder on their plane ride. question is are they really just friends or do they have a thing for each other, here's a pic at the air port holding hands and him kissing her forehead.  how would his fans take it if his heart gets broken again.

wow the media really know how to make a topic and run with it.  it was 2:45 so I should wake up Justin so he an get ready. juuuussstiinnn wake up sleepy head you have to get ready for rehearsal.  wake up boy I started jumping on the bed because he didn't want to wake up. justin justin.  I got on top of him and started pinching his cheeks "ouch that hurt" he mumbled his voice was deep and sexy.  wake up punk . "OK OK I'm up." he got up and grabbed me and slung me on the bed hold me down by my arms  "don't ever call me a punk or pinch my cheeks that shit hurt OK" he said with a serious face. OK I'm sorry can you go get ready now I'm excited to see you rehearse . he went in the bathroom and put on some sweat pants and a hoodie let's go.  he grabbed my hand and everybody was in the lobby waiting.

we got into the van and drove off we didn't want to be late because there was a huge amount of things to do. when we got there inside of the arena it was amazing it was a huge stage and everything, we walked back stage and Justin had my hand the whole time.  we all sat around and had the schedule meeting about the order of rehearsal and the performance.  when Justin was test talking into the mic. he kept saying funny shit like Bbaannnaannaaasss. lol I was laughing and so was scooter.  it was time to practice the dances and their places I went back stage to talk to fredo,  I never got to really meet him.  Hi I'm mieya and you must me Alfredo.  he looked and smiled at me. "yeah I'm him how are you " he  asked so kindly. I'm great I'm just so excited but we never really got to meet each other who ever is friends with Justin is friends with me . "yeah your right would you like to go get something to eat until it's time to watch the concert?" sure hold on let me go ask scooter.  sscccooott where are you "over here darling" he yelled from the corner, scooter can I go with Alfredo to get something to eat I have my own card. ? "yeah take Kenny with you and can you bring me a coffee back? " sure thing thanks bye. kkkeeennnnyyy come with me and Alfredo to get food please.  "here I come" he seemed happy with the word food. I went back to Alfredo, are you ready?  "yup but you need to put shades on the paparrazzi will be everywhere.  we three headed out to the car and sped off ,Kenny what do you have a taste for?  "how about chipotle? " I agreed so we went to chipotle. 

~~~

after ordering our food and sitting down eating me and fredo and Kenny were talking and having a good time Alfredo was very cool.  "where you from Kenny asked" I hesitated for a moment,  I'm from here Newyork city.  "wow it's pretty here why you leave" fredo asked me,  we talk bout that another time.  we all agreed.  there was this little girl yelling at her her mom "mommy mommy that's Justin Bieber's girlfriend let's say hi." she was pulling her mom towards our table. "I'm sorry my daughter insisted to say hello to you". it's OK hi sweety what's your name? "Amanda I'm 7 years old and your Justin girlfriend" well hello Amanda and I'm not Justin's girlfriend I'm just his friend. "can I have a picture with you" sure sweety I sat her on my lap and clicked a picture on my phone cause she was so cute and her mom took a pic.  bye I said to her "thank you, bye Justin's girl friend ".