chapter 50

Chapter 50 Justin Pov

Mieya or the kids haven't been around for 3 days which is rare, me and Alfredo was at his crib talking. Alfredo I'm going to Mieya's house to see what been going on I want to know what she been up to, "Justin I don't think that's a good idea you just cant go popping up at her house when ever you want to know something you are nothing to her any more I don't know if you two can call eachother friends" Alfredo crossed his arms he was waiting for the debate to begin as all ways. I want to see the girls I haven't seen the girls in almost 4 days that's not fair, and I miss Mieya , "So you think you can just go get Mieya when ever you feel that's not right man I mean I know she  didn't moved on but she's in a horrible situation right now with the girls she missed 2 rehearsals cause she had no one to watch the kids its like she's a single mother with 2 kids who could be her siblings" Alfredo always say things that makes me feel more bad about leaving Mieya. Alfredo I am going right now I am sure she is home see you later. I left from Fredo house to go see if I can talk to Mieya about her problems.

I knocked on the door nervously since I haven't done this in  awhile, August opened the door which shocked me, "hey man wassup" I looked at him like he was crazy, Is Mieya home? August shook his head no "the kids are here though Mieya should be back soon" August was acting like he was happy or we are cool, why would I be cool with someone fucking with my girl. "Justin I miss you" the girls came screaming towards me giving me a hug. How was you girls day? "it was good August taught us how to swim in the back yard I didn't know auntie had a pool" Jade said excitedly well how about tomorrow you girls hang with me I miss you two. they agreed than went back to playing. "Mieya should be back in a hour or 2 you can come back if you want?" August shook my hand than I went back to my car. I was upset that she asked him to watch the girls before me, I know what happened between Selena and the girls but I would have been sure Selena wouldn't be around. I went to the studio to record some music until Mieya came back home. the song Mistake was dedicated to Mieya I really made a mistake and I really want to reunite with them. I stayed in the studio longer than I thought I would be, I rushed back to Mieya house hoping she wouldn't be sleep. I walked up on the door step than knocked on the door. I heard laughing and giggling and I wonder what was so funny.

Mieya answered the door in a Versace men shirt with no pants than August was behind her with no shirt. "oh Justin what are you doing here?" Mieya happy face faded she closed the door behind her, "Justin I know what this looks like but-" Mieya I trusted you where is your clothes why is he still here this late when no shirt on, its obvious you two are sleeping together, you know what fuck you I wanted you back but I can't want someone back who been with somebody else. I walked back to my car and she stood there sad I hope she was sad she deserved it. I went to Selena house to stay the night to get my mind off of things I was mad and didn't want to turn to any of my friends so they can throw it up in my face. "mmhh Justin you need to relax baby here lay with me" I laid next to Selena while she crawled on top of me, she stuck her tongue down my throat, I pulled her hair groping her body towards mines. right now it feels so good this what I need. I woke up the next morning before she did than left. waking up to Selena makes me mad. I went back to Scooter house to freshen myself. "where you been all night?" Scooter asked me, I was at Selena's and fell asleep. "Mhhm you fell asleep" I went upstairs to get in the shower Bailey called me saying their on there way. I wonder what I will be doing with the kids today. Maybe we can go to Chuck E. Cheese than the library than something to eat Selena wont be coming around so there will be no drama with the kids, I hurried and got dressed than went downstairs. the girls must been knocking on the door cause the knocks were small and gentle. I opened the door to let them in, Mieya drove off to rehearsals we were on bad terms again. "so what we going to do today Justin we have a long day ahead of us" Jade asked opening the fridge to put her drink in there. Well I have a couple of things in mind I'm pretty excited but first I want to ask you girls some questions.