chapter 33

Chapter 33 Mieya Pov

I decided to answer Justin's phone to see what Selena want. hello?  "Justin?  where's Justin?" he's busy right now, so what do you need so I can tell him? "Oh tell him when he gets back he has to make up his day with me since it was spent with you" I rolled my eyes and yes I was pissed, I just wanted to curse her out but I didn't I don't want to be put into a depression because of all the bullshit. any thing else Selena?  "yea tell Justin to hurry cause I'm waiting" I hung up the phone and went back to packing my things.

I was going to tell Justin Selena called. I walked down stairs where Justin and the family was sitting at the table. I put his phone down in front of him, Justin Selena said when you get back home you need to call her apparently you missed your date with her, Oh and she said hurry up she missed you, everyone face looked shameful, I'm going to go finish packing okay Jade and Bailey come with me I have something for you. the girls followed me and we went upstairs to my room.

I wasn't mad I just stop giving a fuck about everything I was tired of arguing and fussing. I changed into some shorts and so did Jade and Bailey. we sat on the bed and I wanted to explain to them. okay girls I just wanted to tell you I love you and you two means the world to me, I'm going back to California with Justin but I can call you guys everyday and we can face time, Skype, anything you want. Bailey be good okay your staying with Jade am I right? Bailey nodded her head in agreement.

okay do you have any questions for me?  Jade shook her head yes. "are you going to be happy back in California Auntie? " I looked at Jade and smiled of course sweety and you know what I'm gonna get you two a flight to California with me one of these day but only if you be good. they both hugged me and than we turned on the radio and danced to the music, I painted there little piggies and did there hair. we had a pillow fight and played uno.

the girls got into there pajamas and it was almost time for me to go. we went down stairs everyone was in the living room quiet. Justin was yelling on the phone to somebody.  Jade Bailey and I played on the floor, Justin came back into the living room off of his phone and realized I was fine I know he hate that I ignore things but I loved it. "Daddy Auntie and us played, danced she even did our toes and our hair, we had fun". Jade jumped into her dad lap and smiled "y'all did and you didn't invite me?" Dawight tickled Jade than grabbed Bailey tickling her to. "you not a girl though" Bailey said laughing. 

everyone giggled Jaz and Jaxon was sleeping they were so cute. okay come here my little princesses.  they walked over to me happily. Now close your eyes.  they both did what I told them to. I pulled out to boxes that were wrapped that had bows on them. Now Open your eyes they both gasp and grabbed there gift. "what is it Mieya?" they both asked me with big smiles on there faces. everyone else wanted to know what it was to. I don't know open it and see. they both opened there gifts fast. "look guys I got a iPhone" Bailey screamed. "Me to Bailey this is awesome thank you Mieya". Jade case had a picture of me and her on it and the top said Jade, it was pink her favorite color.  Bailey had a blue one with a picture of me and her made on to it and on the side it said Bailey.

they both had matching head phone and I knew they already know how to work it. they were really smart for their ages. Okay girls I have everything already installed on their your favorite music, pictures, games, I set up a instagram and twitter for you guys and you already have plenty of followers, you have everyone who's important in your contact like your dad me Miley Justin scooter any of us. you can snap chat me and face time me.  I know you are to young to have all these things but I'm really going to miss you girls, your like kids of my own.

be good and take care of them, I have screen protection on it and the cases are water proof. they both was crying and it was so sweet. Awwe girls why you crying you don't like your new gifts?  "we do it's just were so happy that we still have a girl that love us" they both sobbed.  awwe give me hugs love you girls long time. how about you girls say good night to everyone and I go tuck you in bed and play the lion king?  they smiled happily.