chapter 45

Chapter 45 Mieya Pov

when I got home Justin wasn't there, Dawight and the girls staying with me, but they leave tomorrow than I'm really going to be alone. Dawight was putting the girls to bed, so I went into my room to face time Miley. "Hey bestfriend you killed that show tonight", I had tears falling from my eyes I couldn't help but cry. "Mieya what's wrong is every thing okay?" No Miley Justin broke up with me infront of everyone, him and Tobi fought than he dumped me I don't know what to do Miley he even moved out. "Oh my God I'm sorry, He can't mean it he made a mistake Listen honey stay strong don't stress yourself more God why did this happened, I'm coming home early". Miley no you have your fans to worry about, finish your tour I love you bestfriend. "I love you to I'm going to call you tomorrow get some rest".

I hung up than got into the shower, every second I cried I feel like it's no point in living anymore. I just wanted to know how things got this far. Now where my career going to end up, or maybe I should quit and become a regular girl again. but I'm never going to be a regular girl again, Scoot was right once you in you can't turn back. Me thinking of Justin with another girl makes me want to throw up. Dawight was in the library so I went down to see what he was doing. Hey what you doing? He jumped at the sound of my voice, "You scared the shit out of me, and I remember this house this was your father's business house, he ran all his business in this house, he would bring you and you mom to stay than me and my dad would stay". What's that in your hand? I asked him, "um it's looks like a diary but it's locked" Dawight showed me the book. I found one in my old room but it was my dad's, it talked about his struggle how he's getting sick but he still love me and my mom. "Was it locked?" it look like someone broke the lock off of it a long time ago but why?

Dawight looked at me eyes wide, "Mieya I remember when your mom was yelling at your dad about a book when we were small, why would one book be opened and not the other, your mom found out his secrets but no one found out hers, this diary is hers but it's locked". Dawight your right this have to be my mother's maybe I can put the pieces together to see how we got split up, and how cancer came about. "Yes we can we could figure out what really happened back in the day and all the secrets to this house, when I was young I wasn't aloud in here, there have to be a reason why no one was aloud in here" Dawight rubbed his chin thinking. Hey did you know there's a secret passage way in this house, here let me show you.

I looked for the certain book than I found it. I pulled it up hard, the shelf opened up, Dawight eyes grew huge at the sight. "Mieya how you know about this?" Dawight just stared at the opened shelf. Justin and I kept hearing shit from behind the shelf. we started pulling books off than that one book didn't come off so I lifted it. Somehow Justin ended up in our room closet so I know it's a passage way. "That's some creepy shit but let's see what's in there" Dawight grabbed my hand and we walked through the walls. it was dark and cold, each room in the house had a mirror.  we can see through the mirrors because they were 2 way mirror, I would never knew anyone could have been watching me. Dawight ran into this door I never seen before and I don't think it's a room in the house that you can actually go in.

Open it I want to see, Dawight opened the door slowly the room look like a comfy room to relax in just dusty. "Mieya this your mom secret room it's pictures of her everywhere" Dawight turned on the light, there were couches a mirror A desk, papers everywhere. I sat at the desk looking at papers that was everywhere,  there was pictures of my mother in a tiara, dresses, planes, I think she was a show girl. Dawight my mother was famous I think or she was known. Dawight came to see what I was looking at. "Damn she was beautiful what happened?" I opened the drawer air full of dust flew out this draw haven't been opened in years, there was a key and news articles about her in there, there were pictures of her and this man who wasn't my father. "Mieya see if that key opens her diary". I pulled the keys from the drawer stuck it into the diary. the diary popped opened. Dawight pulled out artifacts that was in the diary. he sat next to me so we can read it together.