Faith ❤

Justin Pov

~~~ 2 Years Later

I was sitting on my hotel bed just finished writing new lyrics. It was a couple of hours before my concert. I haven't done a concert in a long time. I was pretty nervous I can say, the girls came to support me they were a little bit older now. life has it's ups and downs but keep your faith and you will carry on.

my balcony door blew open with a cool breeze flowing in. the chills gave me goose bumps on my arms. I finally got off the bed putting my final touches on. I looked good hope I performed good. I looked into the mirror to check my hair. a pair of legs walked into my room from the balcony a white flowy dress, she had no shoes her long black hair was naturally wavy her tannish natural skin. her arms wrapped around me kissing my neck.

Mieya baby is that you? I turned around touching her cheek. "yes baby it's me I miss you Justin so much" I looked into her eyes caressing her beautiful face. I thought you were, you were "Dead no Justin haha I am not dead I am right here I will never be dead baby I will always be with you remember". Baby you still look beautiful, "Thank you Justin haha you such a sweet heart, good luck at your concert I know you will do good you always do"

I do because you are there. "Justin listen to me I love you okay I love you and I never want you to leave me please I love you I have faith in you please take me back I am sorry for what I have done I promised I don't love no one else I gave you everything" Mieya went on like she always did about getting me back, I want you back it's okay you don't have to beg for me anymore don't ever beg for me put yourself first, I promise.

I will change my ways for you girl. She smiled at me, "finally you take me back kiss me Justin?" I reached down to kiss my woman, Jade opened the door she vanished after winking at Jade "Justin ready for show Scooter said we leave in 5 minutes" I looked at Jade than in front of me Mieya was gone, I and Jade both saw her for the first time. Jade walked in to the room  closing the door. "Justin was that auntie?" I shook my head happily she is always with us remember.

sad the story ended this way, I cried writing it. but every story don't always end in a physical happy way life has it's ups and Downs it's all what you make of it. Thank you all for reading I love you guys I will be starting another book also a JB fan fiction, pretty excited it's called

Stay Away  (Justin Bieber love story).  COMING SOON ☺☺シ❤☝