chapter 47

Chapter 47 Mieya Pov

everyone grew silent, I hate when people make things so awkward like we all know I don't like Selena and she don't like me but damn they created a little tension for nothing. "hey Justin how was your day?" Ryan looked at Justin but Justin ignored him. "Sit eat dinner" Scooter pointed for them to sit and passed the food to them. Justin put some on his plate and so did Selena. "Scooter this is delicious you made this?" Selena asked Scooter, Scooter shook his head "no Mieya made it it's wonderful I know" Scooter wiped his mouth with a napkin than winked at me.

I sat there quietly eating my food. I turned on the T.v with the remote to see what the news had to say about me while I was eating. Scooter you don't mind that I turned the tv on while were having dinner do you?  Scooter shook his head no.

Today News model Mieya have been having a horrible month I see, the other day paparrazzi harassed the 18 year old about her and Justin, apparently Justin moved on. Mieya been sick should she go to the doctors or is it just she's lonely. I would be lonely to if my Bestfriend Miley Cyrus on tour, Family in Florida, Boyfriend broke up with me and I live in a huge house alone pretty scary. Fans been feeling pretty bad for the 18 year old. She's being pushed by her trainer and today she went off on him live on national television.  Mieya was the opening of Most runway shows but today wasn't her day at all. she fell dead on her face infront of everyone which was surprising. it seem to me her trainer was pretty pissed. he ran on the walkwalk yelling your making a fool of yourself. The tough 18 year old got up dropped the F bomb stormed out. Former Boyfriend popstar Justin Bieber and Other Ex Girlfriend Selena Gomez appear to be in the audience.  Mieya wasn't seen in public since than, but tweeted she was at Manager Scooter Braun's house. hope Mieya feels better her life right now is so overwhelming, thanks E!News see you all tomorrow on the cover story of Beyonce drama with Kim.

I turned off the television I was upset but honestly more tired. Well then besides me falling on my face today and my life being a living hell with a black eye at least I'm still living, I said to everyone. Selena giggled and everyone shot her an evil look. "Mieya there are models who fall on their face every show they do don't worry about it" Alfredo said lowly but everyone still heard him. Well I'm not every model I'm The model I didn't want to do the show because I didn't feel good I guess I pushed my self a little to much, well I've been pushed a little to much. "Mieya you stay making everyone else happy when are you going to be happy again sweaty?" Scooter fiance looked at me waiting for me to respond. I looked into her eyes, I won't be happy again, there's happy people in the world who try and pretend to be sad to blend in with people who has problems, than theirs people in the world who's always down but put on a happy face to get through life and their struggles, that's me.

the table grew quieter until Selena opened her mouth. "if your so unhappy and miserable why don't you go back to Florida with your family, you where happy than maybe you don't fit in this lifestyle". Selena smiled at me and truth is she's right which hurts so bad. "Selena you always have to say something" Alfredo screamed at her. No it's fines she's right I don't and I rather be myself than be some preppy as bitch who fucks around with every man, wasn't you just with Nial or was that Joe Jonas again, hmm maybe it was Harry I hoped you been using protection. I know Selena if I have no life than so be it but if you think yours any better than mines your funny. No man wants no stank ass slut, can't turn a hoe into a house wife haha.

I made myself laugh on that one, Everyone laughed they tried not to but they did.  She was mad as usual and grabbed her purse storming out the house. it's so easy getting to that girl, even Jade pissed her off people like her you beat with words you don't even have to put up a fight. "Mieya your funny ha-ha can't turn a hoe into a house wife" Scooter was still laughing.  "Anyone ready for desert cause I am". Ryan cut the chocolate cake grabbing a big slice. Me and Justin didn't speak didn't talk no eye contact nothing. I felt betrayed by Justin the fact he fucking with my head.  I calls him everyday and he never answers. He fucked Selena I can see it in his face he's guilty, he says he love me but than be with her.  he broke up with me but than try and kiss me.