The Final Chapter

•A couple of weeks later•

I was getting ready to leave Asa off to the airport. It was going to be a sad day, I just knew it. I'm gonna miss my baby.

"Gem, Asa's at the door!" My mom called.

"Bring him up." I said sadly, putting my socks on. I heard the door open and his deep voice.

"Gemma?" He called, coming up the stairs.

"In my room." I called again.

"Oh," he came in, with some casual clothes on. His eyes looked very red and puffy.

"Asa, I'm going to miss you so much." I burst out crying, as I ran to him. How am I going to cope? Like, I know I might seem like a little drama, but nobody understands what Asa means to me now. He's my other half, the 'one'.

"I'm going to miss you too baby. But we can Skype and FaceTime?"

"Yeah, that's if you aren't too busy! I mean, you're going over to Taiwan! And you have to kiss another girl."

"Yeah, but I'm not putting any effort into that kiss with her. I don't even like her, she can't kiss properly."

"Ugh. I hate her already." I said, wiping away the last few tears.

"Oh, my little jealous Gemma's back." He smiled, wiping away the tears on his cheeks and setting me down. I smirked.

"I'll always be your jealous little Gemma."

"Of course you will. Are you leaving me up to the airport?"

"Of course I am! I'm not going to see you for another three weeks, and you think I'm just going to leave you hanging? I would never do that to my little Acey poo." I smiled, pinching his cheeks. "I can't even watch The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas anymore without you being there, because you won't be here to get into your Bruno character for me!"

He always did that, but when he was in a bad mood he would always tell me the details of how Bruno died, and I would seriously flood the room with my tears.

"Aww honey, we can Skype and I'll get into character for you then."

"Yes!" I smiled then gathered my phone and purse. There was a lump in my throat, but I decided to swallow it down. Until we got to the airport.

"Let's go." I said sadly. I got into the drivers seat. (Oh yeah, I passed my test) and put my seatbelt on, as Asa put his bags in the back. I sighed and started the engine, before backing out of the drive.

He put his hand on my knee while I drove, and smiled, I saw him from the corner of my eye.

The airport wasn't that far away from where we lived, so we arrived in no time.

"This is it, Asa."

He took a deep breath then came closer to me. I leaned in, and soon enough our lips touched. We kissed passionately for a while.

"I have to go Gemma. Their going to call my flight soon. And she's texting me."

"Oh." I nodded sadly. "I love you so much Asa. And I'll miss you. Skype me every night, okay?" I said, tears starting to fall down my cheeks.

"Soon, okay? Then we'll be together again. I promise."

"Forever?"

"Forever. I love you so much, and I'll make sure to get you loads of presents." He replied, his tears starting to fall too. That just made me cry harder.

"Oh, look at us." I said, the tears still falling down my face, but I was laughing.

"I know. I really have to go Gemma, but I love you."

"I love you too." I said, leaning over and putting my arms around his neck. "Text me when you get on the plane and when you arrive, okay?"

"Definitely." He gave me another long kiss before we got out of the car and I helped him get his bags together. I then walked him up to the airport and we kissed for the last time.

"Have a good time." I whispered, my voice breaking.

"I won't without you. Bye Gemma." Our hands broke apart as he walked away. I watched until he disappeared around a corner, and that's when I slowly made my way back to the car. I got inside and saw he'd left a couple of his shirts sprayed with the cologne he used.

I smiled, but the tears came faster.

"Oh God." I said, hugging a shirt and setting it on my knee to start to the car. I turned on my favorite radio station, and the song 'Never had a dream come true' by S Club 7 came on. Yeah, just me. (Listen to that song, bc it's the saddest thing ever and even though it doesn't go with this chapter, STILL LISTEN WHILE YOU READ IT)

I sung along and remembered all the times I'd had with Asa.

My phone suddenly beeped with a text. Since I was outside my drive, I decided to check it.

'You'll always be my baby, Gemma. Never forget that<3'

The End.

-----

*cue the tears*

I'm sorry if that ending was disappointing, but I just wanted to finish this story so I can work on the sequel, which is already at chapter 10!

Read on for a big authors note. <3

-Alicia